[2.5] c9q9md's Hand Of Wisdom And Action Build (Character info, Raider)

It's probably just for Ele Weakness maps, I have the same setup at the moment. I just deactivate Discipline and activate Purity of Elements in Ele Weakness maps, otherwise I would not be capped.
Do you guys just get some crit on jewels or jewelry? Or is EO sustained well at such low crit? I feel like the acc/crit nodes in the shadow area could smooth things out. Accuracy is always nice and it might be enough crit to not worry about it elsewhere, not to mention that dex gets converted by the Fertile Mind jewel nearby.
anyone tried point blank support gem vs slower projectile for boss / single target encounters ?

isnt point blank gem better ? ?
"
hyfred wrote:
anyone tried point blank support gem vs slower projectile for boss / single target encounters ?

I think slow projectile will give more damage since it makes the the spetrals come back faster ==> more damage.
"
hyfred wrote:

Point Blank does not really work well with Spectral Throw.
The problem is, the damage you gain at first, is lost when the projectiles return.

While mapping you probably kill most monsters in one volley, although as you usually are not in melee range the damage increase is a) only a small margin and b) not needed for trash mobs.

On bosses though, you basically gain no damage at all because you loose it on the returning projectiles.
It is much better to get another support gem instead. (Slower Projectiles for GMP swap is really good)

We have a lot of options anyway:
Spectral Throw - GMP/Slower Projectiles (swap for hard bosses) - WED - Elemental Focus - Lightning Penetration - Faster Attacks - Added Lightning Damage

I would use that order of importance. If you don't have 3G1R on the chest, you can use Added Lightning until you colored it. It gives nearly the same DPS and (Vaal) Haste (from yourself or party members) will have a bit better effect as if you already have a lot of attack speed.

Faster Attacks though is a bit better (not by much) in terms of overall DPS than Added Lightning Damage and also a bit more quality of life / clearspeed while mapping.

WED, Ele Focus and Lightning Penetration are the mandatory More multiplier.

/Edit:
If you are searching for extra DPS at bosses. This helps really quiet a bit:
Last edited by daish0 on Jan 23, 2017, 6:26:28 AM
I dont understand how Immortal call can be cast. There are no endurance charge generatiors anywhere..?

"
Point Blank does not really work well with Spectral Throw.
The problem is, the damage you gain at first, is lost when the projectiles return.

While mapping you probably kill most monsters in one volley, although as you usually are not in melee range the damage increase is a) only a small margin and b) not needed for trash mobs.

On bosses though, you basically gain no damage at all because you loose it on the returning projectiles.
It is much better to get another support gem instead. (Slower Projectiles for GMP swap is really good)

what about using the point blank skill from the tree?
Looks to me that the 50% extra damg is still more then the loss of returning projectile? with slow the projectiles wont go that far anyway.
Anyone using this build in 2.6 legacy? Would love to get an updated tree. Just love the video OP posted ;) or is there a better Howa build out there? Thanks
"
Anyone using this build in 2.6 legacy? Would love to get an updated tree. Just love the video OP posted ;) or is there a better Howa build out there? Thanks

"Updated" the tree as in the only thing I did was making it view-able again.
Thank you for that! Love all the builds you come up with, keep it up man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info