Helm enchants

"
Zloberik wrote:
I must say, i never ever seen anything so grindy and RNG in any game for the 20 years of gaming. I need a niche enchant for a niche helmet, so i cant trade for it. Not for a few exalts, not for a hundred. And trying to get this ecnhant by yourself is like 1 to 200 chance. I wont bother, its idiotic. System is terrible is what i am saying.

1/388.

I have the image in one of my forum threads.... just google poe helmet enchants, there are 388 enchants PER TIER.

Ofc we can try twice at once by always having a twice enchanted... which can be consuming.

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Zloberik wrote:

So my only way is to stop playing is what you are saying? Very nice attitude. Things like this are poisoning this game, you have plenty things to trade outside of lab.

Well said! +1
Do you ever do anything besides post with useless +1's ?

I mean not only is it hilariously useless, but you have no problem auto pilot grinding through masters to get level 8 every league. Do you still not see even an ounce of irony every time you try to complain about Labyrinth Enchants ? LUL

Huh, leveling up the masters isn't so "grindy" anymore, and first off, it never was, except some of them and some of their missions were stupid/flawed, its much better now. Plus, doing masters missions grant cool mobs to kill which means loot and xp + some kind of quick and funny challenge,
Also, as they level up, they grant you cool stuff... helmet enchanting is just a card flip.
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Dec 24, 2016, 8:43:46 PM
"
Zloberik wrote:
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
Yes I am saying its fine, because you are doing it inefficiently. If the chances were easier for you, it would be a simple thing to get the right enchants by doing it the efficient way. This would destroy the value of running/farming Uber Lab. Its not all about you.

If its too difficult for you or you dont have the time to invest into this, then I suggest you stop.

So my only way is to stop playing is what you are saying? Very nice attitude. Things like this are poisoning this game, you have plenty things to trade outside of lab.

Or, you know, you could stop taking things so negatively and understand that i was saying stop doing the lab runs, not the whole game. Good job overreacting though.
"
The_Risen wrote:

Huh, leveling up the masters isn't so "grindy" anymore, and first off, it never was, except some of them and some of their missions were stupid/flawed, its much better now. Plus, doing masters missions grant cool mobs to kill which means loot and xp + some kind of quick and funny challenge,
Also, as they level up, they grant you cool stuff... helmet enchanting is just a card flip.

He is just hater, dont waste time as its useless.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
The_Risen wrote:

He is just hater, dont waste time as its useless.
You really are a broken record dude, any time someone disagrees you literally say the exact same phrase every time rofl.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Get over it. U cant have alle the nice things wo some seriuss ivestment in time. Thats fine. And put up an automatic search for rarly used enchantments. Some put them up while running or doing other stuff for a short time before reenchanting. And if its really importand accept a bad helm, or just do a build for what u get...
Today I lost 60c on offerings and double enchanted prophecy because I want Spite enchant on my perfect facebreakers. After many many trays I don't get it so I lost time and currency. That RNG bullshit is making me want quit PoE. I don't even try get helmet enchant, only good helmet cost 16ex with it, and doing it myself is making me suicide for sure. I remember I spend one full week, 12h each day doing lab and don't get proper helmet enchant. Now I want only for gloves but fucking RNG fuck me hard as always. FUCK THIS SHIT RNG !!!
"
Elua wrote:
Today I lost 60c on offerings and double enchanted prophecy because I want Spite enchant on my perfect facebreakers. After many many trays I don't get it so I lost time and currency. That RNG bullshit is making me want quit PoE. I don't even try get helmet enchant, only good helmet cost 16ex with it, and doing it myself is making me suicide for sure. I remember I spend one full week, 12h each day doing lab and don't get proper helmet enchant. Now I want only for gloves but fucking RNG fuck me hard as always. FUCK THIS SHIT RNG !!!

Rng is the cornerstone of this game.

Now with that out of the way, certain helmet enchants are considered build enabling, rightfully so.

Don't remove RNG from the relevant factors of this game, mostly tied to gear acquisition in my opinion.

However if you want people to "re-roll a character" based on a helmet enchant then you better make that condition deterministic over the long run.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Elua wrote:

60 CHAOS?

REALLY?

MY GOODNESS.

I bet in the week you spent doing lab, you got some good enchants, and didn't sell them, because you could have easily made the 16 ex you needed to just BUY the enchant you want. That's what is so hilarious about this. Yes, it is an unreasonable grind to try to get a specific enchant, BUT in the process of grinding for an enchant, the odds that you get something really good, maybe good enough to just go BUY the enchant you want, well those odds aren't that bad...
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Elua wrote:

60 CHAOS?

REALLY?

MY GOODNESS.

I bet in the week you spent doing lab, you got some good enchants, and didn't sell them, because you could have easily made the 16 ex you needed to just BUY the enchant you want. That's what is so hilarious about this. Yes, it is an unreasonable grind to try to get a specific enchant, BUT in the process of grinding for an enchant, the odds that you get something really good, maybe good enough to just go BUY the enchant you want, well those odds aren't that bad...

Sometimes the enchant you need is on a specific base and a very specific enchant. That's what you're clearly not understanding.
"
allbusiness wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Elua wrote:

60 CHAOS?

REALLY?

MY GOODNESS.

Sometimes the enchant you need is on a specific base and a very specific enchant. That's what you're clearly not understanding.
60c is nothing, especially when every run is virtually guaranteed profit.

You should be walking out of every uber labyrinth run with atleast the same amount of currency it took to buy/use an offering. Theres never been a single time where ive left that place in the negative.

More often than not, you walk out with an enchanted helmet that can sell for alot. If you use it on your own helmet you acknowledge that youre purely grinding for yourself. The smart thing to do is enchant helmets of the same base as your own so you can sell what you cant use to other players.

If people dont want to be smart enough to do that then they really cant complain, thats their choice to not use the resources people have given them.

This is coming from a guy sitting on a huge collection and variation of niche helmet enchanted items from farming hundreds of labyrinth runs.

If you want something bad enough you need to do it yourself or suck it up and buy it from someone. GGG themselves have already stated enchants are by no means meant to be required, theyre there purely for min-maxing which is why its gone unchanged. If someone makes a build that needs it then they need to take that initiative to get it and stop trying to ruin the system just because they want it easy. Enchants are one of the few things worth anything anymore, remove that and you effectively give people even less of a reason to play this game, by taking the carrot on the stick and shoving it right in their pie hole.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info