Helm enchants

Yes I am saying its fine, because you are doing it inefficiently. If the chances were easier for you, it would be a simple thing to get the right enchants by doing it the efficient way. This would destroy the value of running/farming Uber Lab. Its not all about you.

If its too difficult for you or you dont have the time to invest into this, then I suggest you stop.
"
Zloberik wrote:
So you are saying having 1/300 chance is ok for 15 min per chance? What kind of monster you are?
It doesnt take people 15 minutes, maybe you should get better at running it instead.

I do it in 5 minutes per run on characters not even built for the labyrinth, true speed runners can finish it in 2-3 minutes.

Stop trying to lower the bar for everyone else just because you personally have an issue.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
This would destroy the value of running/farming Uber Lab.

Uber lab chests drop is awesome, you know? Even without selling enchants you can got from chests in few runs as many as you can obtain from tons of red maps.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
TenTonBlue wrote:
Yes I am saying its fine, because you are doing it inefficiently. If the chances were easier for you, it would be a simple thing to get the right enchants by doing it the efficient way. This would destroy the value of running/farming Uber Lab. Its not all about you.

If its too difficult for you or you dont have the time to invest into this, then I suggest you stop.

So my only way is to stop playing is what you are saying? Very nice attitude. Things like this are poisoning this game, you have plenty things to trade outside of lab.
Last edited by Zloberik on Dec 24, 2016, 10:50:36 AM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Zloberik wrote:
So you are saying having 1/300 chance is ok for 15 min per chance? What kind of monster you are?
It doesnt take people 15 minutes, maybe you should get better at running it instead.

I do it in 5 minutes per run on characters not even built for the labyrinth, true speed runners can finish it in 2-3 minutes.

Stop trying to lower the bar for everyone else just because you personally have an issue.

Dont lie. No way in hell you can do it in 2-3 minutes. ONLY if layout is very nice, and player is lucky on traps. Average is 10-15 for normal people.
"
Zloberik wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Zloberik wrote:

Dont lie. No way in hell you can do it in 2-3 minutes. ONLY if layout is very nice, and player is lucky on traps. Average is 10-15 for normal people.
https://www.pathofexile.com/labyrinth/Breach/4/1482537600

and todays layout is far from "very nice"

http://i.imgur.com/JDTXe0B.png

Oh, and people can run golden doors just as fast, theyres always 2-3 minuters even on golden doors or "bad" layouts.

LUL, less talk, more getting better instead of saying its not possible.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Dec 24, 2016, 1:53:19 PM
+1.

Running evasion EK build. There are no evasion-based helmets out there with EK damage enchants for sale. People only enchant ES fucking helmets because of current bullshit ES meta, and i'm just done hunting for this enchant myself(lab trolled me good with +30% proj speed)

I would even gladly buy white evasion helmet and craft everything else myself, but only ES fucking helmets are for sale.

FUCK LAB.
I still have yet to get a single helmet enchantment that was related to any gem in any of the builds I've run through the lab with. I have tried to farm enchantments for my characters with twice enchant many times and it's just awful.

There has to be a better way for this, it's so random and it's so mindless. Even lab farmers just pick the meta helmet and throw w/e one it. There is no thought put into this when there very well could be.

I think all enchantments should have a wide margin to roll from when it comes to its enchant. Ex: Earthquake for my build would roll either Damage 1-40% reduced Duration 1-30% and AoE 1-12%. Then when I get to the shrine thing, I get to enchant whichever skill gem I want. Then the enchant chooses randomly from the 3 different properties and a value. That way I still have to get lucky to get the right enchant I want, and lucky to get a solid roll. Perfectly rolled helm enchants with related gear would still be valuable to sell.

In all honesty... I don't even think the gloves and boot enchants are worth it either. I believe all 3 pieces should be enchantable with a skill. (You can't do the same skill more the once) That way you can choose 3 skills to buff up and try to farm them yourself. It may take you several tries to get the type of enchant and a high number, but its a goal you can strive for. It also would play itself more to the build process of your character which is poe's strongest point.

Example: Imagine you could enchant two pieces of aura's with less reservation costs... maybe you could fit an extra aura into your build.

Enchantments are just a bonus instead of being a part of your character. This is a missed opportunity for the game that could be fairly easily changed.

"
Zloberik wrote:

So my only way is to stop playing is what you are saying? Very nice attitude. Things like this are poisoning this game, you have plenty things to trade outside of lab.

Well said! +1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Zloberik wrote:

Well said! +1
Do you ever do anything besides post with useless +1's ?

I mean not only is it hilariously useless, but you have no problem auto pilot grinding through masters to get level 8 every league. Do you still not see even an ounce of irony every time you try to complain about Labyrinth Enchants ? LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info