Helm enchants

I must say, i never ever seen anything so grindy and RNG in any game for the 20 years of gaming. I need a niche enchant for a niche helmet, so i cant trade for it. Not for a few exalts, not for a hundred. And trying to get this ecnhant by yourself is like 1 to 200 chance. I wont bother, its idiotic. System is terrible is what i am saying.
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2017, 12:01:20 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Zloberik wrote:
I must say, i never ever seen anything so grindy and RNG in any game for the 20 years of gaming. I need a niche enchant for a niche helmet, so i cant trade for it. Not for a few exalts, not for a hundred. And trying to get this ecnhant by yourself is like 1 to 200 chance. I wont bother, its idiotic. System is terrible is what i am saying.

Isn't the chance much lower than 1 in 200 since last time i checked there were 300 or more helmet enchantments.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Zloberik wrote:

Isn't the chance much lower than 1 in 200 since last time i checked there were 300 or more helmet enchantments.

Yes, its less for me because i would be fine with 2 or 3 of them.
Enchants system should be changed, i agree. I just hope it will be less random.
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Enchants system should be changed, i agree. I just hope it will be less random.

Agree, its so random its dont worth the effort. So its just a waste of content and developer working time actually.
Which enchant do you want and which base do you need it on?
"
Which enchant do you want and which base do you need it on?

More damage of righteous fire or stone golem buff on The Formless Inferno.
This system is not meant to be reasonable. Builds shouldn't depend on enchants. If you want a specific enchant, trade for it. It isn't (and shouldn't be) balanced around self-found players.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
This system is not meant to be reasonable. Builds shouldn't depend on enchants. If you want a specific enchant, trade for it. It isn't (and shouldn't be) balanced around self-found players.

Here's my helm enchant, Bitchlord:

This particular character crafted that Fated Unique helm himself, while leveling up in Prophecy league. Part of the challenge for me was using league-specific resources to raise a melee character who could fend for himself up through level-80. His glove and boot enchants actually turned out fairly useful:

But reduced mana reservation on Grace? That's so fucking niche, I doubt anyone in the entire player base is actively using it on their prefered helm for an endgame build. I searched PoE trade for this particular Fated Unique and found nothing offered with an enchant of any type.

The bottom line is this: I would readily suffer through multiple runs of that stupid Merciless Lab if I thought there was even 10% chance of getting any kind of useful helm enchant. But with less than 1% chance? Fuck that shit, braindead RNG is the ruin of this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info