0.10.1d Patch Notes

No kockback fix yet? i am slightly disapppointed,tired of going in group and seeing retarded ranger/duelist/marauder knocking rare mob outside the map.
IGN : DCDTDito
So if I play at school (about 15 miles away, but considered another city/ISP) I'm guessing I'll get locked out. Will this happen every time? It'd be a pain if I had to unlock it every time I went to/from school to play.

Aside from this, good job! You guys are surprising me with every update!

"
Chris wrote:
We deployed and then reverted this patch due to problems. Working on fixing them now.

• If you log into your account from a different city using the game client, your account will now become locked and an email will be sent to you with an unlock code. Entering this code will unlock your account.
Last edited by antiproduct on Feb 22, 2013, 12:26:56 AM
"
TehHammer wrote:
Even with a dynamic IP, assuming you're using a router that stays on, it's not going to change often at all. I technically have a dynamic IP and my IP hasn't changed for weeks.

Yeah assuming u live on a fisrt world country. Here the IP is reseted every 12 hours.
Anyways Chris already clarified that it checks the city not my current IP.
Man they should start rolling in those updates for the unique item models
Now the game crashed on log in screen.

is there a maintenance or is it just a new patch??
To the people with dynamic IP... you do know 99% of the time you will have the same IP address for weeks, if not months right? In the last 3 years with Comcast, I think I've had 4 different IP addresses.
Guess I'll start playing again now... hopefully won't take me too terribly long to replace my lost maps...
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
heheh game servers restarting again lol
IGN: Yunboro_
Keep it up :D
Ign- Dat works no matter what character i'm playing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info