0.10.1d Patch Notes

Even with a dynamic IP, assuming you're using a router that stays on, it's not going to change often at all. I technically have a dynamic IP and my IP hasn't changed for weeks.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Awesome!
I know Steam has a similar system in place, to prevent account theft and it saved my arse a couple of times;)
IGN: FlinkeKlinge
...and those with multiple copies running will have to uncheck the 'save credentials' option, hopefully you wont mind if I just run a macro to paste it in every time.
"
omnidiabolus wrote:
lol i have dynamic IP...

now i must type down that code/pass everytime i login... wtf lol.

a lot people have dynamic ip
but your ip won't change unless you reset your cable/adsl modem

router doesn't affect your ip change at all (unless its adsl/modem/router which is used for direct communication with ISP provider) if gets reseted ,your ip will change
only your direct connection with ISP provider,which is modem
Last edited by IceLancer on Feb 22, 2013, 12:26:43 AM
DEVS PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE RE-DEPLOYING PATCH:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/180255
Last edited by BanTheChinese on Feb 22, 2013, 12:21:30 AM
Thank you GGG!!!
Awesome work guys, you only need 2 days! Really good work! We love you!
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
I need to see how this works with my dynamic IP :| If I have to type my password again and again, I am not pleased. Also, if your "city detection" is based on IPs (what else...), then again I'm in trouble...

People getting hacked should learn their way around PC security a little...
placeholder for creative sig
I love the idea of the security measures - these days games without such powerful security measures aren't worth playing.
However after the patch (and it now being reverted) my password doesn't work.
Is there some way of resetting my password?
IGN: CouthlessChills, CouthImpaired, NoCouth or CouthOblivious.
"
Undon3 wrote:
Thing is, it may not always be "PC security". Sometimes it's "web smarts" to avoid phishing, or just "password strength" for those with high security but not a lot of sense.
"
Undon3 wrote:
I need to see how this works with my dynamic IP :| If I have to type my password again and again, I am not pleased. Also, if your "city detection" is based on IPs (what else...), then again I'm in trouble...

Read my post just few posts above!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info