PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

0.10.1d Patch Notes

Thanks, GGG!
No one said you *had* to fix the fact that so many chests were spawning :P Good darn loot for sure :D
gjdm
This should improve the whole hacking issues stuff, but... There's still some scary things that could happen.

As a fair warning you should probably say that you're still not 100% safe even with such a measure.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
What about FR issues in act 3.
nice nice :D

what i want to see in 0.10.1e

"If you unlock the game one time in a new city you don´t need to unlock it again there. Only if you didn´t log from this city in over a month it ask again for a unlock code, if you want to log again in PoE from this city."
IGN: kReiZy
Last edited by sYkoDe4d on Feb 21, 2013, 11:52:47 PM
Are people going to get a 1 time exception items restore now that you have a really good method of security and locking accounts?
"
Chris wrote:
Saved login details now only work if you're connecting from the same IP you saved them on.

So I suppose saved login info will not work with dynamic IPs...?
* Cheers from Argentina, the land of ping and packet loss *

#HYPEGATE

GMT -3
Glad to see a couple of the ideas from myself and several other community members added in for security. I am sure we were not the first to suggest such things, but it is nice to see security issues being addressed nonetheless. It shows a real ear for the community.

And great interview on MMORPG.Com. A few of my questions were answered, as well as a few others. Thank you for taking the time to do so.
...narf
Awesome Chris, just one question:

"
Saved login details now only work if you're connecting from the same IP you saved them on.

Does this mean you're sending us our passwords over the wire? Or is this just some code to erase the password locally if the client detects it's logging in from a different IP? In both cases, I don't really see the point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info