0.10.1d Patch Notes

crash at login screen
Ingame: ImAScammer <------------
"
crumatower123 wrote:
crash at login screen

We are working on this right now.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I just updated the new patch about a minute ago and now my client crashes on the login screen.
although I like new security measures I just want to point out my account will get locked often as I travel and can be in 3 cities in the same day (and still have time to play)

perhaps there can be an added feature that allows special codes (like banks) with on screen keys for some like my self

edited to add..This applies to my husbands account as well

personally I would pay for such a feature
Last edited by Freewendy on Feb 22, 2013, 1:37:43 AM
"
alui21 wrote:
I just updated the new patch about a minute ago and now my client crashes on the login screen.

Does this still happen? We just removed the message of the day to try to fix it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I got all my currency stolen yesterday.

FML.
Yes, still crashing.
"
Chris wrote:
"
DeathDiciple wrote:
ok i get the city thing, but why dynamic ip? mine changes every couple of days... ugh

That won't cause lockouts - only if you change city.

Does it at least save known safe cities? I have a friend that plays in two different cities frequently (in one city during first half of the week, in the other the second half) and it'll be real annoying for him if he has to do the e-mail crap every time he moves.
WHYyyyyyy iss it Crassshinggg at login NOoooOOOooOoOoooOo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
no crashes anymore working fine
Ingame: ImAScammer <------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info