0.10.1d Patch Notes

And we appreciate your work/effort :)

Hope there aren't any bugs in your super rapid implementation/code!
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Feb 22, 2013, 4:01:17 AM
Dear sir, I'm a fun of POE since the closed beta. I have to say the game is amazing!
Now the problem is since I update the new patch,the whole client crashed. I can not start the client anymore. If you want to keep everybody's items safty, I suggest you design a in-game lock to lock the stash.And the safe code can be different from game password. If anybody do not want to use the stash safty code, they can keep the code vacant. For the IP problem, you have to learn a lesson from Diablo 3. Diablo's IP lock system make a lot of people annoyed. That is not keeping safe, that is making trouble! I have no effective suggestion for this problem. But I think this lock should not be a barrier for the player to login the game.
"
q6104353 wrote:
Dear sir, I'm a fun of POE since the closed beta. I have to say the game is amazing!
Now the problem is since I update the new patch,the whole client crashed. I can not start the client anymore.

everything else is a suggestion
"
Ultralisk153 wrote:
The policy stats any theft, it's still theft if your employees get tricked. social engineering is a common theft tatic. Also do you have any proof that it wasn't him or his friend? If you're basing it only off IP addresses it's not hard to connect to a proxy to change the IP address. There was no exception policy that depending on who is at fault items may or may not get restored. At least publicly that we can agree too.

I've contact support and it's been 48 hours. should I email them again?

I completely agree that if there's any doubt the policy should be absolute. In this case we are certain what happened and that no items were let into the economy. We got it fast enough.

Can you mail me at chris@grindinggear.com to discuss your support issue? Thanks!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
seriously? because so many stupid idiots cant use a different account/password other than Myaccount/Myaccount i now have to type in my password everytime too? please stop listening to the army of forumwarrior crybabys or this game will go down in a new record time.
"Saved login details now only work if you're connecting from the same IP you saved them on."

This is bulls*!t.
I change IP often, I don't want to retype my password everytime I want to play.
If I choose save password it shall save my password, no matter what IP I have.
Last edited by AllanIDalen on Feb 22, 2013, 4:08:45 AM
i really hope i can play in the race :\
"
AllanIDalen wrote:
"Saved login details now only work if you're connecting from the same IP you saved them on."

This is bulls*!t.
I change IP often, I don't want to retype my password everytime I want to play.
If I choose save password it keep my password, no matter what IP I have.

We've seen this is unsafe over the last few weeks. We can add it as an option if you want to opt-in to it...
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
i'm still crashing at login screen...is there any solution yet?
"
And we appreciate your work/effort :)

Hope there aren't any bugs in your super rapid implementation/code!

other than the odd dc ive been having a great time until this patch, i dont know what changed but im on windows xp and all my friends on macs and vista and 8 are fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info