0.10.1d Patch Notes

oh and i deleted the whole thing and redownloaded but same error
"
It worked just fine until this patch was applied and now i'm getting "Client.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." The current patch sucks...

+1
"
Chris wrote:
Saved login details now only work if you're connecting from the same IP you saved them on.

Nice!
you guy are just ontop of everything - keep it up GGG we are so many ARPG Fans that are proud to call ourself that again because of your little development team!

my another as warehouse account is banned

and i send many time mail to support@grindinggear.com

no anyone responed

and e-mail not found any notify unlock code message

why?
My IGN: EKUnique
Are people going to get a 1 time exception item restore now that you have a really good method of security and locking accounts?
Last edited by Ultralisk153 on Feb 22, 2013, 3:49:29 AM
"
Ultralisk153 wrote:
Are people going to get a 1 time exception item restore now that you have a really good method of security and locking accounts?

Nope, for the same reasons we didn't before (see my long posts that are stickied in General Discussion).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Ultralisk153 wrote:

Nope, for the same reasons we didn't before (see my long posts that are stickied in General Discussion).

Who do we contact for refunds then? as we paid before this policy that you pick and choose who it applies too?
"
Ultralisk153 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Ultralisk153 wrote:

Who do we contact for refunds then? as we paid before this policy that you pick and choose who it applies too?

For refunds, contact support@grindinggear.com.

The only cases we have ever restored accounts are when it was directly our fault it was hacked. The one you are referring to was when one of our support workers accidentally assigned an account to an impersonator (which won't happen again).

The account compromises we have been seeing from China over the last couple of weeks are due to either:
a) Hack programs with keyloggers, such as that maphack and zoomhack everyone is going to get banned for
b) People using passwords that are already on giant email/password lists hacked from other services

Those two account for about 90% of the compromises (with phishing links, etc being the remainder) and are completely outside of our control. In order to combat these, we created this patch (working very long hours to get it in fast).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Feb 22, 2013, 3:59:46 AM
"
Chris wrote:

For refunds, contact support@grindinggear.com.

The only cases we have ever restored accounts are when it was directly our fault it was hacked. The one you are referring to was when one of our support workers accidentally assigned an account to an impersonator (which won't happen again).

The account compromises we have been seeing from China over the last couple of weeks are due to either:
a) Hack programs
b) People using passwords that are already on giant email/password lists hacked from other services

Those two account for about 90% of the compromises (with phishing links, etc being the remainder) and are completely outside of our control. In order to combat these, we created this patch (working very long hours to get it in fast).

The policy stats any theft, it's still theft if your employees get tricked. social engineering is a common theft tatic. Also do you have any proof that it wasn't him or his friend? If you're basing it only off IP addresses it's not hard to connect to a proxy to change the IP address. There was no exception policy that depending on who is at fault items may or may not get restored. At least publicly that we can agree too.

I've contact support and it's been 48 hours. should I email them again?
Last edited by Ultralisk153 on Feb 22, 2013, 4:02:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info