CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

"
mauls1611 wrote:

Im currently have 774 Int, 2/3 FM. lacks of money to gearing, I currently have 2k7 ES, should I switch to CI ?

I think you can switch to CI as soon as you have a decent regalia to use, starting off at around 6K ES at your level is ok since you're not yet doing end-game content.
MFJonesHC
"
MFJones wrote:
How much total int do you currently have?

I'm not sure (because i'm at work now). But i think it was almost 1100 int (last time that i saw it was 1096 - that i remember)
"
mauls1611 wrote:

And 1 more question: My mana is very low (124/828), so sometime it run out quite fast, Any suggest ?

You need to take the hybrid life/mana leech node in the duelist leech cluster. You just have the life leech nodes.

"
TiagoRox wrote:

I'm thinking to change may gloves, boots, helmet and 1 ring. I'm not even close to 10k ES, my ES is 7,8k (with Discipline). Hou could i get around 10k ES?

I was looking:

Considering what I can afford

- my boots = 149 ES = one better than mine would be with 220~250 ES (+70~100)
- my glooves = 100 ES = one better than mine would be with 210~230 ES (+110~130)
- my helmet = 281 ES = one better than mine would be with 370~400 ES (+90~120)

how could +270~350 ES in my gears result in more almost 2k ES in my "full ES"?

For starters, you just need more levels. That gives you more passives to work with. Flat Energy Shield scales really well with all the % we have on the tree. Especially with 15% more after the CI node. Intelligence also adds a lot to ES, as well as damage. Even the 10 point nodes are strng. Level 20 (or 21) Discipline helps.

Your tree can also be optimized more. At a minimum you need to repsec the projectile damage nodes at the Ranger start point. That works for Spec Throw, but not Blade Flurry.
Last edited by nEgativezEro89 on Jan 20, 2017, 10:39:03 AM
"
MFJones wrote:
"
mauls1611 wrote:

Im currently have 774 Int, 2/3 FM. lacks of money to gearing, I currently have 2k7 ES, should I switch to CI ?

I think you can switch to CI as soon as you have a decent regalia to use, starting off at around 6K ES at your level is ok since you're not yet doing end-game content.

ty, I think i should use some 5l Regalia since 6l Reg is expensive as hell.
For my own progress, this build has accomplished nearly everything I've wanted (as well as everything available). All 4 guardians have been done deathless. Shaper has been done deathless. Last major content I want to do will be Uber Atziri deathless. I'm assuming that won't be too big of a challenge at this point. I took on a twinned Vaal Temple deathless* (spike bitch's rain killed me, she was hidden under the massive piles of loot. Took her down, but had nothing else to leech from at couldn't escape the radius in time). I'm sitting at 124/126 on the Atlas. I'm not sure I care to spend the currency on Perandus Manor, and man do I hate Hall of Grandmasters.

This is by far the most fun build I've played in PoE yet. Even if it wasn't ridiculously OP like it is in it's current state, I love the BF playstyle. The speed is addictive, and the utility of BF as both AoE and Single Target is awesome. Raider was the first Ascendancy I played after they were introduced. It's nice to see it get buffed to a usable state. the best part about the elemental Blade Flurry is there are no bosses it's especially weak against.
"
For starters, you just need more levels. That gives you more passives to work with. Flat Energy Shield scales really well with all the % we have on the tree. Especially with 15% more after the CI node. Intelligence also adds a lot to ES, as well as damage. Even the 10 point nodes are strng. Level 20 (or 21) Discipline helps.

Yeap, you're right. I need to lvl up my char. I didn't do that yet because I started this char 5 days ago and the last 3 days i spent farmin Uber Lab to get money to buy the gears

"

Your tree can also be optimized more. At a minimum you need to repsec the projectile damage nodes at the Ranger start point. That works for Spec Throw, but not Blade Flurry.

I noticed today when i was looking others trees

just for curiosity... how much is your DPS? ES? Int?
"
TiagoRox wrote:
"

Yeap, you're right. I need to lvl up my char. I didn't do that yet because I started this char 5 days ago and the last 3 days i spent farmin Uber Lab to get money to buy the gears

"

I noticed today when i was looking others trees

just for curiosity... how much is your DPS? ES? Int?

Just going from memory since I'm not at my PC. ES is just over 10,300. INT is in the 1100 range. Tooltip DPS on BF with Inc AoE is just over 10k I think.

There are a lot of different tweaks you can make for more DPS, more ES, more Qol, etc. But definitely drop those projectile damage nodes. Most trees go up through the flat dex nodes, which saves you 2 passive points to spend elsewhere.
Huh, just decided to try farming the aqueduct instead of the traditional DL at 64. Less density, but its also a lot less rippy bc there are basically no archers.
So i ripped on elemental reflect, i guess we can't do it with this build ? -.-
"
Indraugnir wrote:
So i ripped on elemental reflect, i guess we can't do it with this build ? -.-

what do you think when all our damage is lightening damage we're boosting through lightening/elemental on gear and elemental nodes...
Last edited by Covan on Jan 20, 2017, 4:59:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info