CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

"
taosk8r wrote:
Ok, so.. Offensively this build totally wrecks everything, but around a4 cruel I started to feel kinda squishy, esp for breaches and such, but even in general. Now Im toward the end of a2 Merci and Im realizing I really have to do something at this point if I want to keep progressing. I haven't managed to afford a decent quality inc dur for the cwdt setup (just not using one, maybe Ill have to change my mind on that), and ofc dont nearly have the bucks for vinktar or anything. Got some recommendations, maybe some nearby life nodes I can spec out of once I go CI, or something?

Actually, ATM by gear is pretty awful (Tabula, Goldrim, going to have to drop the snakebites till my other gear is good enough to compensate) for where Im at, barely any life or ES, been sinking all my bucks into quality gems where they matter. Maybe this is my big mistake, and Ill just have to farm some c on my main or something.

64ish untill 69 was incredibly hard for me. farm that dried lake untill you can equip your good CI gear. i think you should spec out of something and into mostly life nodes and leech(vitality void). that leech was the only thing that got me through it.
Last edited by goldnugget on Jan 19, 2017, 10:19:36 PM
Hey MFJones, you seem to be the absolute expert on this build. I'm level 90 right now, and the big difference between our trees is the elemental damage/jewel circle near Elemental Overload, the accuracy/crit nodes near fangs of the viper, and the Charisma wheel. Assuming I am pushing up to 93, which of those three node clusters would you recommend?

I'm leaning toward Charisma simply because that means I could run Discipline+Wrath+HoT, but I don't really know if that's more "valuable" per se than 8% elemental damage and that jewel socket near elemental overload.
These are my items right now:

can you guys tell me how is the stat? these are the best i can afford right now.

Can i use this jewel ? I think it's quite good.

Can i buy Fertile Mind with lower Int ( like 20-23 ) since 24 Int is expensive as hell.

And 1 more question: My mana is very low (124/828), so sometime it run out quite fast, Any suggest ?
Last edited by mauls1611 on Jan 20, 2017, 7:11:30 AM
I really don't understand what is happening.

I made this build as ST, but i saw that BF i almost the same tree and seems to be safer.
My resis are ok (75/75/75/100), have almost 1100 of int and my ES it's almost 8k (need to improve my helmet, gloves and boots).

But when i was playing with ST my DPS was almost 85K (with buffs) and now my DPS it's only 7,5k (hideout) and with all buff it's almost 11k. Is this right?

Wtha is wrong with my gears? What should i change?

Gears

"
GhostyGhost wrote:
Hey MFJones, you seem to be the absolute expert on this build. I'm level 90 right now, and the big difference between our trees is the elemental damage/jewel circle near Elemental Overload, the accuracy/crit nodes near fangs of the viper, and the Charisma wheel. Assuming I am pushing up to 93, which of those three node clusters would you recommend?

I'm leaning toward Charisma simply because that means I could run Discipline+Wrath+HoT, but I don't really know if that's more "valuable" per se than 8% elemental damage and that jewel socket near elemental overload.

If you have a nice jewel to fill in the jewel slot near ele overload then go for that. IF you need accuracy (if your chance to hit is below 80%) then get the accuracy cluster, that one is also +20 int which is nice.

If you're good on both of those things you can give Charisma a try and run HoT and get some extra DPS, although I found that HoT is really only worth it if you have a level 20 or 21 available to use.
MFJonesHC
"
mauls1611 wrote:

can you guys tell me how is the stat? these are the best i can afford right now.

Can i buy Fertile Mind with lower Int ( like 20-23 ) since 24 Int is expensive as hell.

And 1 more question: My mana is very low (124/828), so sometime it run out quite fast, Any suggest ?

Your gear looks pretty decent. I think fertile mind is way better than static electricity because of the int scaling from claws. You gain a ton of int from using that and int is damage and ES. You don't need a 24 int roll on the fertile mind, any is fine really.

How much total int do you have? Getting up to about 1k total mana should be quite easy. I am guessing you're missing some fertile minds somewhere as these jewels easily give you +70 int per jewel.
MFJonesHC
"
TiagoRox wrote:
I really don't understand what is happening.

I made this build as ST, but i saw that BF i almost the same tree and seems to be safer.
My resis are ok (75/75/75/100), have almost 1100 of int and my ES it's almost 8k (need to improve my helmet, gloves and boots).

But when i was playing with ST my DPS was almost 85K (with buffs) and now my DPS it's only 7,5k (hideout) and with all buff it's almost 11k. Is this right?

Wtha is wrong with my gears? What should i change?

Gears

The tooltip for ST and BF are different. You should look at hit damage if you want to compare to ST damage. The tooltip for BF is always very low compared to other skills because it's average damage and it doesn't account for the +20% more damage per stage either. 8-9k tooltip for BF is a good amount to aim for, this was how much dps I had when I first started doing guardians and shaper with relative ease. Try to aim to get around 10k ES as well, it should be pretty easy on this build.
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 20, 2017, 9:16:49 AM
"
MFJones wrote:
The tooltip for ST and BF are different. You should look at hit damage if you want to compare to ST damage. The tooltip for BF is always very low compared to other skills because it's average damage and it doesn't account for the +20% more damage per stage either. 8-9k tooltip for BF is a good amount to aim for, this was how much dps I had when I first started doing guardians and shaper with relative ease. Try to aim to get around 10k ES as well, it should be pretty easy on this build.

I'm thinking to change may gloves, boots, helmet and 1 ring. I'm not even close to 10k ES, my ES is 7,8k (with Discipline). Hou could i get around 10k ES?

I was looking:

Considering what I can afford

- my boots = 149 ES = one better than mine would be with 220~250 ES (+70~100)
- my glooves = 100 ES = one better than mine would be with 210~230 ES (+110~130)
- my helmet = 281 ES = one better than mine would be with 370~400 ES (+90~120)

how could +270~350 ES in my gears result in more almost 2k ES in my "full ES"?
Last edited by TiagoRox on Jan 20, 2017, 9:30:34 AM
"
TiagoRox wrote:

I'm thinking to change may gloves, boots, helmet and 1 ring. I'm not even close to 10k ES, my ES is 7,8k (with Discipline). Hou could i get around 10k ES?

I was looking:

Considering what I can afford

- my boots = 149 ES = one better than mine would be with 220~250 ES (+70~100)
- my glooves = 100 ES = one better than mine would be with 210~230 ES (+110~130)
- my helmet = 281 ES = one better than mine would be with 370~400 ES (+90~120)

how could +270~350 ES in my gears result in more almost 2k ES in my "full ES"?

How much total int do you currently have?
MFJonesHC
"
MFJones wrote:
"
mauls1611 wrote:

Your gear looks pretty decent. I think fertile mind is way better than static electricity because of the int scaling from claws. You gain a ton of int from using that and int is damage and ES. You don't need a 24 int roll on the fertile mind, any is fine really.

How much total int do you have? Getting up to about 1k total mana should be quite easy. I am guessing you're missing some fertile minds somewhere as these jewels easily give you +70 int per jewel.

Im currently have 774 Int, 2/3 FM. lacks of money to gearing, I currently have 2k7 ES, should I switch to CI ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info