CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

"
fasferes wrote:
Can you show your dps in hideout and fully buffed? I am playing a similar build with a different skill tree and wanted to compare. Thank You!

inc aoe in ho 9172.2 Fully buffed still aoe 20765.9

"
Essem wrote:
Can you do this build with spectral throw just swapping out the gems in the 6 link?

Yup However if you're going to make ST your main skill i recommend grabbing fury bolts and sniper

"
HardKoar wrote:
How well does this build perform on a 5l?

Drop lightning pen or faster attacks whichever you prefer. Without lightning pen some of the shaper guardians+shaper+ uber may be tough but besides that wont notice much
Do you loose much if going with the claw and a shield? I guess its the increased dex and int from the 2nd claw thats the issue going 1h/shield?
"
Essem wrote:
Do you loose much if going with the claw and a shield? I guess its the increased dex and int from the 2nd claw thats the issue going 1h/shield?

You would literally cut your dmg in half. I do not recommend
Oki so i saw this Howa spectral throw build on reddit and decided i wuld do that. It was ci and looked realy strong.
I have alwaya kinda evaded meta builds and bf is like prime meta atm. Buut then as i level im like "wuld it not be fun to test bf just to prove to my self its not that mutch better and just hyped" so i found this guide changed 15 passives and gave it a shot. But man, this is hands down the most smooth and fun i have ever felt poe.

I have done a few minor changes to the tree to suit my own play style, and i have decent gear, but hands down, you have made a epic build! I have played on and off since closed beta, and i cant state this enough but this is the best i have ever felt poe. Both on the mechanic and enjoymen of the skill along with the scaling the build offer whit gear and levels. Il do this build anytime ower pre nerfed coc volls/mjølner etc. Its just so clean and simple and powerfull and smooth 😀 no 50 dischargesd blowing in your face etc.

So this is a big thanks from a good old player! I feel like i just started poe again!
"
Furywrath wrote:
Oki so i saw this Howa spectral throw build on reddit and decided i wuld do that. It was ci and looked realy strong.
I have alwaya kinda evaded meta builds and bf is like prime meta atm. Buut then as i level im like "wuld it not be fun to test bf just to prove to my self its not that mutch better and just hyped" so i found this guide changed 15 passives and gave it a shot. But man, this is hands down the most smooth and fun i have ever felt poe.

I have done a few minor changes to the tree to suit my own play style, and i have decent gear, but hands down, you have made a epic build! I have played on and off since closed beta, and i cant state this enough but this is the best i have ever felt poe. Both on the mechanic and enjoymen of the skill along with the scaling the build offer whit gear and levels. Il do this build anytime ower pre nerfed coc volls/mjølner etc. Its just so clean and simple and powerfull and smooth 😀 no 50 dischargesd blowing in your face etc.

So this is a big thanks from a good old player! I feel like i just started poe again!

Good to here man! I'm loving it as well!
Hey ExileZQ, thanks for that awesome build, I'm really enjoying it.

I'm currently sitting at 8.5k ES (I know there's room for improvement) and ~980 INT.

Running every map tier until 15 feels quite smooth and I barely die.

However, Guardians rip me apart (especially Chimera).

Could you advise me on where I can progress with this char? I still lack the uber ascendancies and maybe 2-3 levels. I won't be able to afford a 6link vaal regalia in the near future I fear :-/

Cheers and thanks for your help!
"
miChaaaaaaa wrote:
Hey ExileZQ, thanks for that awesome build, I'm really enjoying it.

I'm currently sitting at 8.5k ES (I know there's room for improvement) and ~980 INT.

Running every map tier until 15 feels quite smooth and I barely die.

However, Guardians rip me apart (especially Chimera).

Could you advise me on where I can progress with this char? I still lack the uber ascendancies and maybe 2-3 levels. I won't be able to afford a 6link vaal regalia in the near future I fear :-/

Cheers and thanks for your help!

Flasks and 6 Links are pretty huge. And that last ascendency give you some good dodge! Just time to get that uber lab done and save up some money!
Alright.
Do you think the fact that I miss out on Elemental Overload is crucial?

I suppose since we don't focus on crit, it won't come to use that often anyway, am I right?

Thanks!
"
miChaaaaaaa wrote:
Alright.

I suppose since we don't focus on crit, it won't come to use that often anyway, am I right?

Thanks!

Yes its a big deal missing EO, you have enough attack speed and crit that EO is always up.
"
Warhole wrote:
"
miChaaaaaaa wrote:
Alright.

Thanks!

Yes its a big deal missing EO, you have enough attack speed and crit that EO is always up.

Yup Agreed here! EO is HUGE I didnt notice you were missing that its a 40% more dmg multiplier that is up 24/7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info