CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

"
I started as a Spectral Throw character, but with the similarity of the tree and skills, and thinking CI Raider would be a lot stronger than my life Inquisitor, I decided to flip over to BF to give this version a try. As everyone in this thread knows, it's amazing.

I went a bit of a different path from MFJones. I felt like the pathing up to Heart of Thunder spent too many points, and didn't offer as much defense. While his tree maximizes the offense, without the gear he has to support it, I don't know that's it's ideal for the average character. his extra skill points being 97 push that path a lot farther.

Your tree looks quite good. Thanks for sharing it.

Path of Building is pretty awesome, I used it too to help min-max my character for this build :)
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 18, 2017, 11:37:07 PM
Hey guys quick update here. I Upgraded the tree to suit one a little more aoe based and still just as much dmg. I think what we learned from all of this is it really doesnt matter what you do. The build i just flat out op! Enjoy it while it lasts and have fun in wraeclast!

Bought this and thought it would be an upgrade to my astramentis but astramentis still beat it by a little ;(

Also @MFJones thanks for the advice, I spec'd out of the mana res nodes and went for the depth perception. Guess I wont be using herald of thunder for now.
"
crayolamix wrote:

Bought this and thought it would be an upgrade to my astramentis but astramentis still beat it by a little ;(

Also @MFJones thanks for the advice, I spec'd out of the mana res nodes and went for the depth perception. Guess I wont be using herald of thunder for now.

No problem. Not a bad amulet, but yeah, it's very hard to beat a well/perfect rolled astramentis for this build.
MFJonesHC
"
ExilezQ wrote:
Hey guys quick update here. I Upgraded the tree to suit one a little more aoe based and still just as much dmg. I think what we learned from all of this is it really doesnt matter what you do. The build i just flat out op! Enjoy it while it lasts and have fun in wraeclast!

agreed
MFJonesHC
Last edited by MFJones on Jan 19, 2017, 2:15:37 AM
Any guide to leveling at early stage? I'm currently lv 57 Raid, but it's quite hard to level this character, lacks of every defensive things. Mostly 1 hit KO by Rares-Bosses-Breaches, can't react, can't leech can't flask
best to level up with life and take early life nodes and not spec into CI too early. Respec into CI only after you have acquired enough gear. Take any life nodes on the way throughout the tree, even the ES/life ones. These should give you enough life as you level up to around 70-75. Keep farming merciless dried lake until you've reached a comfortable level and gear to spec into CI, taking off the life nodes. Yes you will probably need to spend some regrets.
MFJonesHC
I would also suggest using Hand of Thought and Motion if you can afford them, they gave me so much damage while leveling. This was probably best leveling experience I ever had.
Do you guys have any reflect issues? Cause i killed myself in poorĵoy rota yesterday somehow. It has never happened to me while soloing. Seems when a single reflect mob has a large enough hp pool and we have no other mobs to leech from and vinktar isnt up reflect = rip.
"
oztaahh wrote:
Do you guys have any reflect issues? Cause i killed myself in poorĵoy rota yesterday somehow. It has never happened to me while soloing. Seems when a single reflect mob has a large enough hp pool and we have no other mobs to leech from and vinktar isnt up reflect = rip.

yep thats pretty much the case. can't run ele reflect maps. get yourself vaal discipline for the odd reflect mob. vinktars is usually enough for solo, but i think vaal discipline would help a lot aswell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info