CI Raider Howa Uber/Shaper/Anything Destroyed

"
bladenspark wrote:
hows this gonna be for next league path notes say bf gonna be nerfed :/

No one will be able to answer you this question until the patch notes and all details about the nerf are revealed. To be honest, I do not expect a too big nerf for BF as the skill itself is fine, the scaling was just ridicilous. It will most likely still be a very good option for any physical/elemental weapon dmg build.

But it seems a lot of people are planning on playing a HOWA build which could result in a significant increase in price for HOWA. At least at the start of the league until the market is satisfied enough.
Last edited by crushak on Feb 23, 2017, 3:56:48 AM
"
crushak wrote:
"
bladenspark wrote:
hows this gonna be for next league path notes say bf gonna be nerfed :/

No one will be able to answer you this question until the patch notes and all details about the nerf are revealed. To be honest, I do not expect a too big nerf for BF as the skill itself is fine, the scaling was just ridicilous. It will most likely still be a very good option for any physical/elemental weapon dmg build.

But it seems a lot of people are planning on playing a HOWA build which could result in a significant increase in price for HOWA. At least at the start of the league until the market is satisfied enough.

true on the price unless they make the drop rate rare I was getting them like almost every run I did of that breach I just wonder if we can kill that boss without those claws I guess we will see
Has anyone tried the crit version of this built and can advise on the pros and cons of these two builts please. I am currently doing the non-crit version and wonder whether the crit version will be more fun and offer much better dps without too much drawback.
Last edited by Alfred2000 on Feb 28, 2017, 8:38:56 PM
hows the build looking now that the patch notes came out?
15% nerf to Bladeflurry. It was op as fuck and is still the best melee skill by far even after the nerf.
"Hodor", said Hodor
Last edited by moooff on Mar 1, 2017, 6:14:21 PM

why is that? so you think st will be better?
Last edited by bladenspark on Mar 1, 2017, 9:43:07 PM
"
bladenspark wrote:

why is that? so you think st will be better?

Long story short I actually agree with the above post.

With both the Aoe Nerds and the BF Nerf I feel the clear speed will be significantly better with ST and now the single target is closer than it was. I think BF is still fine but ST has drawn closer if not a little ahead
Can someone maybe post a BF finished Skill tree pls =)
Hi all,

I read in any thread something about a microtransaction which is needed when you wnat to play with ST.. which one is it and why is it needed?

Thank you in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info