Deleted

"
mrpetrov wrote:
I've asked this in another Nga's thread - but why not try running Corpsi's Will. All you need to do is take the 3 reduced mana reservation nodes right near Vaal Pact and run Enlighten - and bam you can run HoA, Flammability and Temp Chains or Enfeeble all together.

P.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cospri%27s_Will

Gives poison - ( we do 100% fire dmg so we cant poison)
No life - (the build already is missing lots of flat life on gear)

Gloves can be corrupted to have elemental weakness

We dont need any more dmg tbh HoA and Grace are the only auras we need.

Wise Oak flask gives us a free 20% fire pen and new fire pen nodes give plenty, curses not as important to run as bosses have a "less" curse effect

Dmg Calc is =

(Molten Burst Damage ) * ( projectiles ) * ( 6 maximum pops per second ) * ( pointblank) * (fire pen)

"
braddaman wrote:
Oh no, what did Ben do? ahh crap :(

i got myself banned by posting a bug report photo that had modded health bars lol
"
"
mrpetrov wrote:
I've asked this in another Nga's thread - but why not try running Corpsi's Will. All you need to do is take the 3 reduced mana reservation nodes right near Vaal Pact and run Enlighten - and bam you can run HoA, Flammability and Temp Chains or Enfeeble all together.

P.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cospri%27s_Will

Gives poison - ( we do 100% fire dmg so we cant poison)
No life - (the build already is missing lots of flat life on gear)

Gloves can be corrupted to have elemental weakness

We dont need any more dmg tbh HoA and Grace are the only auras we need.

Wise Oak flask gives us a free 20% fire pen and new fire pen nodes give plenty, curses not as important to run as bosses have a "less" curse effect

Dmg Calc is =

(Molten Burst Damage ) * ( projectiles ) * ( 6 maximum pops per second ) * ( pointblank) * (fire pen)

Got it, thanks for replying. I'll have a think whether to respec into a Cospri's build or just to sell it. Cheers again.

P.
Hi,

how do you deal with mana issues? I see you use mana flask but is there any way around it? Like I saw Mathil previous patch not using mana flask at all and he didn't have a problem.

I have ofc 0.4% mana leech from tree and 2 jewels with +2mana gain on hit but I still have trouble keeping my mana up on single target fights.

Thanks.
I know you run primarily hardcore, but do you think it would be worth doing a vaal cyclone + inc dur + fortify + added fire setup? With curse on hit gloves, and running hoa + grace, this leaves a POTENTIAL 4 link setup, if the right gloves are found.
how much attack speed you need to have for maximum proc Molten?
Hey, I'm planning on using your build for my next character and I just wanted to know your opinion on Flammability instead of Warlord's Mark in the blasphemy setup, since I feel like the leech from the tree is already enough to sustain the HP and Mana pool. TY :d
"
Hey, I'm planning on using your build for my next character and I just wanted to know your opinion on Flammability instead of Warlord's Mark in the blasphemy setup, since I feel like the leech from the tree is already enough to sustain the HP and Mana pool. TY :d

While I agree there is enough life leech, I find mana leech could be a bit better. Perhaps taking mana leech nodes in the duelist tree could help sustain the pool more, but as of now, my damage is sufficient to run warlord's and never have to worry about mana or life needs.
Ben, I'm unfamiliar with evasion based builds, what's a good end game evasion rating to shoot for? Currently sitting on 8600 before kintsugi procs and I run a stibnite flask for perilous situations, is that decent, or should I aim for more?
anyone else curious why OP got banned?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info