Deleted

He did say why he got banned. About a page or two back I think. He submitted a bug report which had modded health bars or something.
Ok, so I've been playing this in LSC and there's a few tree optimisations that can be done. Points can be saved by following the outside of the tree from ranger to dualist (taking all 4 points of the life cluster) and going into the dualist leech from the bottom, spending only 3 points in it, then travelling through golems blood. I dropped the phys damage in dualist in favour of GG double dipping jewels, which also can give life. I'm currently sitting at 5.6k life with Kintsugis and I'm ele weakness capped.
The +1 darkrays make a massive difference in both damage and clearspeed. Make sure your cyclone is qualitied!
I'm now looking at dropping two points to pick up more mana leech in dualist in favour of dropping warlords mark for another curse (maybe flamability, but unsure yet).
Grace is a no-go. You just cant sustain a 40 mana per use skill on insane attack speed with only 150-200 mana. If you dont hit anything for 3/4 of a second, you are oom and vulnerable. This is where your dodge and 10 frenzy charges come in. They let you have 66% hit dodge, and you'll have about 40-42% chance to evade (at lvl 92) without grace. (with grace and my tree, it's about 50-52%)

The way evasion works (entropy mechanic), hitting 50%+ is extremely valuable, but I just dont think it's viable for this build.

Another thing I would say is that the wise oak unique flask is very strong with this build. Not just for extra pen, but if you can balance your resists, you can get 10% reduced ele for each element - this can help a lot with elemental oneshots. Just bare in mind, if you use a dying sun, you will loose your fire reduced % damage, as it will then be higher than the rest. As for resist balancing, blessed orbs and master crafting resists are great help.

This build is insanely fast and has great clearspeed with 10+ charges, but my main cause of deaths so far has been going too 'balls to the wall' with vaal cyclone in breaches. Just remember, bloodlines, beyond, invasion and nemesis all have mechanics that can insta gib you while vaal cycloning. Outside of vaal cyclone, this build is epic - but it's just too tempting to meatgrinder the breaches.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.

Hi! I'm currently leveling your build at the moment, I have 'The Perfect Form' chest 6 linked already, do you think that would be a good chest to use or would you still recommend I replace it for kintsugi?

Edit: Thx braddaman for showing me how to link <3!
Last edited by Alumind on Mar 19, 2017, 2:54:11 PM
My current setup:

I know my rings and belt aren't great yet, but good ones are far too expensive atm.
(you link your items simply by clicking on your portrait, selecting your character and clicking them)
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
Where do you put the phys to lightning gem? Xoph ammies are super expensive at the moment seeing as i've just started, thanks
Okay so i've been away for awhile but ill try to get back and answer all the questions.

- Ben
"
shadroth wrote:
Where do you put the phys to lightning gem? Xoph ammies are super expensive at the moment seeing as i've just started, thanks

The phys to lightning gem goes in the ngamahu instead of fire pen

no point in using a fire pen gem when ur not 100% fire
"
Alumind wrote:

Hi! I'm currently leveling your build at the moment, I have 'The Perfect Form' chest 6 linked already, do you think that would be a good chest to use or would you still recommend I replace it for kintsugi?

Edit: Thx braddaman for showing me how to link <3!

I would sell the perfect form and use a 5l kintsugi/6l kintsugi or kaom's heart

the perfect form wont do much for this build. (unfortunately)
"
Ive0607 wrote:
Hi,

how do you deal with mana issues? I see you use mana flask but is there any way around it? Like I saw Mathil previous patch not using mana flask at all and he didn't have a problem.

I have ofc 0.4% mana leech from tree and 2 jewels with +2mana gain on hit but I still have trouble keeping my mana up on single target fights.

Thanks.

The way you cyclone matters alot.

If you click constantly on your feet, then you will eat all your mana quickly

I do fine with just the 0.4% leech and nothing else
"
Teerick wrote:
I know you run primarily hardcore, but do you think it would be worth doing a vaal cyclone + inc dur + fortify + added fire setup? With curse on hit gloves, and running hoa + grace, this leaves a POTENTIAL 4 link setup, if the right gloves are found.

Never use inc-dur on vaal cyclone its already usually too long

You should use -

Vaal Cyclone + Fortify + Inc Aoe + Faster Attacks

Its great for SC

(once you get past lvl 90 though i wouldn't use it unless you dont care about leveling after that)

It can easily rip you from ground effects so be careful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info