CI jug bladeflurry. facetank t16. immune to everything. 14k ES.

"
scott4040 wrote:
"
robmasterflex wrote:
Having 8.5k es with a tabula huh?

Now how would using the Brass Dome Gladiator Plate instead with 8.5k es work out?

another 4k armour would make barely any noticeable difference. armour is useless

Forget about the armor. I was thinking more along the lines of cannot take extra damage from critical strikes
Why don't you use a Vessel of Vinktar? Seems like it would fit right in to supplement more damage for the high ES tree?
i dont need vinktars to leech back to full instantly i have enough leech because of the way i made the tree. dont like relying on vinktars, what happens when u dont have charges.
"
scott4040 wrote:
i dont need vinktars to leech back to full instantly i have enough leech because of the way i made the tree. dont like relying on vinktars, what happens when u dont have charges.

I meant more for just the extra damage since you are already using a topaz. I'm level 84 right now, really enjoying this build. Thanks!
Hey there, very nice build i'd love to see you make a video facetanking shaper and ignore all mechanics im pretty sure this build is capable of doing so.
"
scott4040 wrote:

ill go over how to correctly make your tree based on your gear in my vid

Video would be nice, but could you post a text version here please? I'm very waiting it.

Now i'm 78 lvl and have a doubts that my passive tree is correct, and have no idea how to change it to better.

And second question.
What is so good you find in Undeniable (+1000 accuracy Ascendancy passive)? Just good hit chance and 10-15% atk.speed bonus?
Unyielding (Fortify passive) looks good too, it gives +30% damage to Fortify, and we can add Fortify to Bladeflurry links:
6 link: bladeflurry + inc crit + melee phys + melee phys on full life + Fortify + faster attacks (-inc aoe)
Last edited by Laven77 on Dec 20, 2016, 2:24:09 PM
Interested in the build, why do you take bravery + golems blood on a CI build?
"
haplessGOONtv wrote:
Interested in the build, why do you take bravery + golems blood on a CI build?

Energy From Within Cobalt Jewel - converts HP passives into Energy Shield passives in large radius.
In that part of tree it converts 38% max hp into +38% max es, + 3~6% es gives jewel by himself.
Last edited by Laven77 on Dec 21, 2016, 2:45:51 AM
Hello Scott

I wanted to saythat since I play your build Im loving it, but I have one problem: I have only 8k shield...
I know my gear isnt that good and Im missing the craft on my rings but even 40% on ring wouldnt get me close to 10k. So, if you can give me some advice plz, that would be so great.

I have done all gardian and all map with this build, ony shaper miss, but soon I will try it.

Ty again for this really good build mate. Have a nice day !
Have you tested skin of the loyal with this build? How would it compare to a 700-800es 6l regalia?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info