CI jug bladeflurry. facetank t16. immune to everything. 14k ES.

mana leech on my gloves.

also guys, i just recorded a minotaur kill while wearing a tabula, had 8.5k ES

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5i8skg/t16_facetank_minotaur_with_abyssus_tabula_and_2k/
Last edited by scott4040 on Dec 14, 2016, 12:25:31 AM
What's the tooltip dps buffed and unbuffed? I know its supposed to be a tanky build but just wondering.
bladeflurry tooltip does not show the dps, it shows average damage. so to find the dps you must calculate it yourself
trying out a new tree, over doubled my dps but reduced my ES to 10k
how do you regenerate ES in breaches? (especially breach bosses)
"
scott4040 wrote:
bladeflurry tooltip does not show the dps, it shows average damage. so to find the dps you must calculate it yourself

Either number works for me (tooltip with aps or the dps you calculate yourself).
"
BeRse wrote:
how do you regenerate ES in breaches? (especially breach bosses)

He's leeching
Will the Scourge Terror Claw be any good for this?
"
Recovary wrote:
"
scott4040 wrote:

Either number works for me (tooltip with aps or the dps you calculate yourself).

at the moment my character is a different tree, i doubled my dps but lowered my ES to 10K

i have 13k avg damage with 3 power charges with conc effect and 0.12 attack time. that doesnt mean the dps is 108k though. you have to account for the releases, there is probably a bladeflurry dps calculator out there somewhere
Could you post leveling trees (20, 40, 60, 80lvl)?
This build was very difficult for leveling, but that was probably my fault. I refused to respec later and leveled until the end with goldrim, tabula, wonderlust and mightflay and had around 2000 life at merc dried lake.
But after switching to ES gear, fixing my links and gems and finishing cruel and merc lab this build started to shine. This build has quite good dps (I only miss poison from my assassin for bosses) and immunity to bleed, stun and freeze is awesome (allows for very relaxing playthrough). My worst map mod, which is temp chains is a free pack size, which is great considering how often that mod rolles for me.

I've used blasphemy + warlords mark to get life and mana leech. After getting gloves with open prefix for mana leech I've switched to assassins mark. It's a good replacement for now for increased critical strikes gem (don't have 6link).

Below is my current gear. I'm looking for better shield now and will get 6link after that. I have around 9k ES, which is good enough for yellow maps (and will get much higher once I'll get 500+ ES shield and start to get more shield nodes).

Last edited by avinsell on Dec 15, 2016, 3:22:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info