CI jug bladeflurry. facetank t16. immune to everything. 14k ES.

why jug and not berserk? What advantage have jug? Armour?
One question about the additional curse on amulet.

So if I have a +1 curse, I would use enfeeble+blashphemy+temp chains+ enlighten 4 in one 4 link correct? Then I would just put disc in some other random socket correct?

Thanks
Where does that freeze immunity come from?
Technically you will be frozen, but because of juggernaut ascendancy unstoppable you wont be slowed down below base speed, so you can still move and attack. That is worth a lot. Plus +1000 flat accuracy makes to get high chance to hit very easy (extremly important for crit builds). And lastly the ability to get max endurance charges so easy increases survivability and damage substantially.
Berserkers strongest points are leech (but cloaked in savagery isnt working with es) and 40 more damage with the downside of receiving increased damage which doesnt fit well in combination with abyssus. Still i would say Berserker is also a viable class for this build (shitload of attack speed and general leech) but Not as save as juggernaut.
sorry i havent been updating, been on holidays. just did a shaper run and reocrded it. uploading now
"
Lime_1 wrote:
why jug and not berserk? What advantage have jug? Armour?

freeze immunity, 1000 accuracy for crit build, beserker cannot generate endurance charges on bosses. also beserkers ascendancy doesnt work with CI
Last edited by scott4040 on Jan 3, 2017, 6:35:43 AM
"
Smoknum wrote:
One question about the additional curse on amulet.

So if I have a +1 curse, I would use enfeeble+blashphemy+temp chains+ enlighten 4 in one 4 link correct? Then I would just put disc in some other random socket correct?

Thanks

yes correct
Some more question, how important is it to have extra accuracy on your gear? How much chance to hit does the juggernaut ascendancy (+1000) provide?

you can get away with no accuracy on your gear at all and with ice golem you'll be at 90% hit i think.
I can not choose the weapon. what parameters should be? It should be only a dagger?
I was a chief and used Ancentral Warchief and facebreaker. T11-15 map was easy, but I have problem with boss on t16. I remaded in jug and bf. I have 90 lvl, but I dont have 5 point like your first tree so I have 9-10k es. I have not yet bought the Death's Door and normal dagger so I use Bino. I use hatred to increase the damage and Vulnerabillity on my Facebreaker. I have a problem with damage and I dont know how you kill the Minotaure. I dead in Beacon map. My damage with hatred is 5000-5700, depending on equipment. Critical strike chance is only 40%. Assassins have damage 50 000 -100 000. I do not know how to increase my damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info