CI jug bladeflurry. facetank t16. immune to everything. 14k ES.

i'm assuming this would be doable in HC Breach? :D any of you guys trying it in HC?
"
sperez06 wrote:
Have you tested skin of the loyal with this build? How would it compare to a 700-800es 6l regalia?

Im playing this build with Skin of the Loyal! at 9k ES atm but i still need to take some ES nodes. id say its fine. especially since you can use a tabula if you want :)
"
Laven77 wrote:
"
scott4040 wrote:

ill go over how to correctly make your tree based on your gear in my vid

Video would be nice, but could you post a text version here please? I'm very waiting it.

Now i'm 78 lvl and have a doubts that my passive tree is correct, and have no idea how to change it to better.

And second question.
What is so good you find in Undeniable (+1000 accuracy Ascendancy passive)? Just good hit chance and 10-15% atk.speed bonus?
Unyielding (Fortify passive) looks good too, it gives +30% damage to Fortify, and we can add Fortify to Bladeflurry links:
6 link: bladeflurry + inc crit + melee phys + melee phys on full life + Fortify + faster attacks (-inc aoe)

its a crit build so accuracy is extremely important, unyielding would be a huge dps loss, and fortify is easy to keep up with whirling blades or shield charge.
"
risko wrote:
i'm assuming this would be doable in HC Breach? :D any of you guys trying it in HC?

i would like to play it in hardcore but i can't handle losing characters to something out of my control like internet problems. i think leveling and the start of maps would be kind of slow in hardcore because you can't take risks and your build wont be ideal. would not recomend as a starter build in hardcore
"
sperez06 wrote:
Have you tested skin of the loyal with this build? How would it compare to a 700-800es 6l regalia?

No i havent tested it, i should though because my new block scorching ray CWC firestorm chartacter is using one.
"
Whael wrote:
Hello Scott

I wanted to saythat since I play your build Im loving it, but I have one problem: I have only 8k shield...
I know my gear isnt that good and Im missing the craft on my rings but even 40% on ring wouldnt get me close to 10k. So, if you can give me some advice plz, that would be so great.

I have done all gardian and all map with this build, ony shaper miss, but soon I will try it.

Ty again for this really good build mate. Have a nice day !

hi whael, sorry for the long time to reply. i noticed you are using the most extreme dps version tree, my gear is very very good and with that tree i am at exactly 10k ES

So i would suggest pick a number of ES that you want, 10k,11k,12k etc and work out if you need the full ES tree, full dps tree, or somewhere in the middle. i would suggest losing the DPS passives that DONT give you crit if you are trying to make a tree in the middle.
I killed shaper with your DPS version of the build (first shaper kill yey!). My first set I did was lacking in DPS very badly so I modified your gem setup to include hatred with CWDT BV/Curse.
"
scott4040 wrote:
"
Whael wrote:
Hello Scott

I wanted to saythat since I play your build Im loving it, but I have one problem: I have only 8k shield...
I know my gear isnt that good and Im missing the craft on my rings but even 40% on ring wouldnt get me close to 10k. So, if you can give me some advice plz, that would be so great.

I have done all gardian and all map with this build, ony shaper miss, but soon I will try it.

Ty again for this really good build mate. Have a nice day !

hi whael, sorry for the long time to reply. i noticed you are using the most extreme dps version tree, my gear is very very good and with that tree i am at exactly 10k ES

So i would suggest pick a number of ES that you want, 10k,11k,12k etc and work out if you need the full ES tree, full dps tree, or somewhere in the middle. i would suggest losing the DPS passives that DONT give you crit if you are trying to make a tree in the middle.

Maybe if you find some time could you post a tree which balances out both tree versions? That would be great. Some more question, how important is it to have extra accuracy on your gear? How much chance to hit does the juggernaut ascendancy (+1000) provide?
I am currently playing your build but I am taking life nodes early on to make it easier. Why have you chosen no to take some increased block chance nodes or taken increased shield defense instead of block chance? Other shield builds I have played have done the opposite and I have no idea what the defensive stat gives vs. shield block.
"
I am currently playing your build but I am taking life nodes early on to make it easier. Why have you chosen no to take some increased block chance nodes or taken increased shield defense instead of block chance? Other shield builds I have played have done the opposite and I have no idea what the defensive stat gives vs. shield block.

The idea is that you scale the ES from your shield. You get 350% as well as the normal ES % from nodes and int. So a lot of your ES is coming from your shield (get a good one!).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info