CI jug bladeflurry. facetank t16. immune to everything. 14k ES.

awesome man, you've done well im glad you're enjoying it. you should try a diamond flask out, its good i promise ;) im still messing around with my new tree thats doubled my damage. its pretty insane dps, seeing the big 13.5k ES is pretty addicting though, i miss it.
Having 8.5k es with a tabula huh?

Now how would using the Brass Dome Gladiator Plate instead with 8.5k es work out?
do you have a detailed gearing section, what stats to look for on gear, jewel, etc. and lvling guide
your build looks awesome, but your guide sucks ^-^
@ scott, your build looks really impressive. Some questions i have, what is your crit chance with and without power charges? You just have the Basic 3 power charges is that enough to be crit capped? You solely reply on Power charge generation by your cwdt bv Setup,is that enough? Thx for your answers.
"
lurker541 wrote:
Leveling this now, what order do you take ascendencies? Thanks!

would like to know that as well
"
robmasterflex wrote:
Having 8.5k es with a tabula huh?

Now how would using the Brass Dome Gladiator Plate instead with 8.5k es work out?

another 4k armour would make barely any noticeable difference. armour is useless
"
Luzi_ wrote:
@ scott, your build looks really impressive. Some questions i have, what is your crit chance with and without power charges? You just have the Basic 3 power charges is that enough to be crit capped? You solely reply on Power charge generation by your cwdt bv Setup,is that enough? Thx for your answers.

atm my build is the new double dps but only 10K ES tree, i have 67% without charges and 85% with charges.

the 13.5k ES build was a bit lower
"
allfree wrote:
"
lurker541 wrote:
Leveling this now, what order do you take ascendencies? Thanks!

would like to know that as well

unstoppable last, undeniable first (cause its softcore)
"
buttcommander wrote:
do you have a detailed gearing section, what stats to look for on gear, jewel, etc. and lvling guide
your build looks awesome, but your guide sucks ^-^

yeah i cbf typing everything out ill be making a video soon TM.

amulet. %ES. crit chance. crit multi. phys dmg to attacks

rings. diamond rings. %ES. resists (attack speed is nice but rare)

gloves. 12% attack speed +, mana leech

belt. +1 end charge. flat ES. resists

shield: nothing matters except high ES

dagger. search on poe trade. 8% crit +. 1.7 aps +. then whatever pdps your budget can afford.

flasks. 1x dousing, 1x warding, 1x grounding
Last edited by scott4040 on Dec 15, 2016, 5:23:28 PM
what about bandits ? what did u take

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info