CI jug bladeflurry. facetank t16. immune to everything. 14k ES.

only just killed chimera and minotaur today so i dont have all 4 peices for shaper yet, ill make a video when i kill him i guess
Hello,

i would really like to try your build. I have put some items together that i found in my stash, but i am really struggling with my ES. I only get to 8200 ES (with discipline) with the items you can see on my character Endwon.

You get up to 13k with a tabula rasa which gives 0 ES. Could u give me some tips why my ES is so low compared to yours?

P.S. I used all ES notes from your skill tree already.

Thx in advance.
"
Endwon wrote:
Hello,

i would really like to try your build. I have put some items together that i found in my stash, but i am really struggling with my ES. I only get to 8200 ES (with discipline) with the items you can see on my character Endwon.

You get up to 13k with a tabula rasa which gives 0 ES. Could u give me some tips why my ES is so low compared to yours?

P.S. I used all ES notes from your skill tree already.

Thx in advance.

hi, i dont use a tabula rasa. i think i just logged out with that on cause i was testing something. im using a vaal regalia. you'll probably want a 700ES chest for this build. i quickly checked your character. you need 2 energy from within jewels, in each of the 2 jewel sockets to change the life into ES, that should give you a lot of %% ES

also i notce you have a binos, while it is an ok dagger. 1.4 attack speed is not good for blade flurry, i would suggest a rare dagger 1.7 aps+ and 8+ crit
Last edited by scott4040 on Dec 11, 2016, 10:31:26 AM
Thanks for the fast answer. I didnt know about the Energy from within jewels. I will try that. I just use binos for testing. I didnt want to spend too much currency for an expensive dagger. But if it doesnt work with binos i ll buy one.

Thanks again for the fast help!
it works, it will just feel much slower than how my build looks in the video because my dagger is 1.77 aps
Hey,

one more question. How do you deal with the mana problem? I have only 45 Mana left with 2 Auras and 1 Curse.

Am i doing something wrong?
sounds about right, i have 50 mana left on my build. i have mana leech on my gloves and 30% mana regeneration on my shield
Build looks great. I'm doing shadow version right now but it's a little glass cannon at red maps. This is a cool alternative and I'm thinking about switching to your build.

If you find some time please post more detailed guide. For bandits I guess you went with skill point, attack speed and endurance charge (or was it power charge)?

skill point / skill point/ end charge. yeah red maps basically feel like dried lake to me at this point even with crazy map mods. ill be making quick video guide and updating soon once i reach lvl 95 and kill shaper a few times

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info