[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
Fhark wrote:
^^ ive played both specced into elementalist to cheese/run uber.
Your getting a lot less minion dmg from elementalist, the main minus is the lack of bone offering affecting you which slows you down a lot. The plus is one more golem eg lightning/cold will boost your harmony jewel's dmg a lot, also using pendulum of destruction does up the fire penetration of the golems. Imo for mapping necros better for uber ele's better but its a slow uber clearer.

I'd lose maybe 40% minion damage, but I'd have a fourth golem, so that's like a 33% more increase, isn't it? The only downside is not having Flesh Offering affect me, but that's just a movement speed boost. Flesh Offering does nothing for the golems because they're limited by cooldowns, not cast speed.
Im guessing primordial harmonys stack, i run about 5 so getting an extra cold/lightning golem with perfect rolled jewels would be 100% inc golem dmg. Flesh offerings still important since the golems are slow and losing bone offering or spirit offering is a defensive loss. But yeah its a surprisingly good build. Im seeing more and more trees swapping minion dmg nodes for jewel nodes.
Last edited by Fhark on Jan 20, 2017, 4:18:07 PM
"
Fhark wrote:
Im guessing primordial harmonys stack, i run about 5 so getting an extra cold/lightning golem with perfect rolled jewels would be 100% inc golem dmg. Flesh offerings still important since the golems are slow and losing bone offering or spirit offering is a defensive loss. But yeah its a surprisingly good build. Im seeing more and more trees swapping minion dmg nodes for jewel nodes.

You use cold/lighting golems? I've been using fire golems.
Currently playing this build as lvl 90 hybrid LIFE/ES necro. Has anyone played as ES CI with Skin of the loyal (+1 to gems) and lvl 4empower? Is it better than hybrid? Also how much ES can you muster?

Seems like the build isn't uul-netool time phase viable since the spikes that rise from the ground block golems which is annoying, and convocation can only do so much since it has a quite long cooldown. Anyone else having problems with uul-netool? Anyone tried Chayula?
"
You use cold/lighting golems? I've been using fire golems.

I use one lightning golem as elementalist for the about 120% inc golem dmg i get from having a diff extra golem with 6 primordial harmonys. I use solely flame golems for uber and trio.
Syndreas You can check other necro builds to see roughly how much ci es u would get, i think the number is about 13000 but you really have to use a shield with skin of the loyal so one less golem. Without a shield using sotl when i was ci i only had about 7k es. A 500es shield will cost about 100c.
Last edited by Fhark on Jan 20, 2017, 6:53:09 PM
Very nice and funny build!) Fastest clear speed! But to laggy for my PC. 10-15 fps(.
WE ARE Q ! WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL !
Hi there , this is a wonderful topic post that trying to follow up
I m a kinda new player in POE ( play only a month ) started with witch as ele with vortex and switched
to this build as necro now.

I ve managed to kill easy all guardians (3 of them cant even waste a portal ) and i m struggled on
shaper's fight

My hp is 2800 and ES is 6030 ( with presence of chayula necklace )

My Flame golem modifier is 225% but while i read some stuff here i read that reaching lvl25 golem with
empower lvl4 is greater dmg than the elemental focus so here is my big question
I m running a 755ES vaal regalia (100 item level that i was so happy when i got it)
Should i sell it to switch to a loyal skin ( probably +1 and empower lvl4) ?
If i remove my armour i will lose around 2000(Hp + armor) , will the last fight i wanna beat be viable with 6500HP+ES totaL?

I can use any advice for that fight since its kinda expensive for wasting tries and time there :D

thanks for your time
"
stergix wrote:
If i remove my armour i will lose around 2000(Hp + armor) , will the last fight i wanna beat be viable with 6500HP+ES totaL?

I think the shaper would be possible because you really can dodge mostly everything in this fight, especially with this build, but of course it won't be easy with this low life/es.
(And if you are a new player and don't have much experience with the shaper fight, I would recommend to improve your gear first.)

For comparison: My witch got a level 26 flame golem, 8600es/3600life and the shaper's fight is quite easy. You only need to pay attention during the add phase, when he spawns the adds from the portal. You have to position your golems right in front of it, as fast as possible, so Zana won't be overrun by them.

El Psy Kongroo.
Yes i understand , keep in mind i didnt even notice about zana's shield first time or any good position there , but still i have to find out if the empower setup is better than my regalia one with elemental focus.Will i gain lot of dmg instead of 2K hp? maybe i should get HP+ES from all the other items if i m gonna deal like x2 dmg..dunno
Also tried a 30%dmg jewel when i m dead but golems dont stay alive there but its ok , i m still noobish and trying stuff :P
I know the OP recommend to use empower only with a +1 chest, but I have to admit, I don't really understand why. Unfortunatly he's taking a break and we can't ask him. :(
And I, too, really would like to know how much damage the golems gain with every level, but the wiki page isn't much help. Only the life they earn is displayed as well as the increased buff they grant you. Maybe someone else can help, where to get this information from.

I can only tell from my experience with the shaper fight, that a level 26 flame golem will do the job, yet can run into little problems while the add phase.
El Psy Kongroo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info