[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

United in Dream is useless for this build. Sure the chaos aura adds a flat amount of chaos damage so that the golems can poison but the damage is negligible at best, to even see any adequate poison damage you'd need to sacrifice a controlled destruction or minion damage for added chaos damage...which in my opinion is not worth at all.
"
Shadowzeny wrote:
United in Dream is useless for this build. Sure the chaos aura adds a flat amount of chaos damage so that the golems can poison but the damage is negligible at best, to even see any adequate poison damage you'd need to sacrifice a controlled destruction or minion damage for added chaos damage...which in my opinion is not worth at all.

United in Dream add +40% minion damage in best roll and +5% life leech. poison on hit needed for fights with bosses having multiple phases except i think
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
United in Dream add +40% minion damage in best roll and +5% life leech. poison on hit needed for fights with bosses having multiple phases except i think

Not really, not when you can just resummon, United in Dream is just overkill and not worth it for golems.
It might just be coincidence that I've managed to run maps that golems have a hard time pathing through, but my golems have felt very slow lately. Anyone else notice something similar? Ninja nerf, perhaps?

Also, I notice that when my connection is laggy the golems seem to perform much worse. Could it be that the golem AI is run client-side instead of server-side? I'm also noticing some severe latency spikes during times with intense action, like occasional breaches. Is it because client-side golems are very chatty and saturating my connection? Anyone else notice any of these things, or is it just coincidence and my imagination?
I agree that, since few days, golem seems retarded.

Staying behind me without attacking (I have Might stone).

They often stay stuck in a wall.

Very weird.
^^ the golems seem eratic one map worse the next better, the ai could be improved on immensely. Ive been running the ele version and done some uber runs its fun to cheese but slow.
I didn't notice any difference in the past few days. Maybe because I'm using convocation regularly?
(I don't have any minion movementspeed jewelry.)
El Psy Kongroo.
Yeah, I think it started when I drop my rings with MS for minion.

They seems to "lost" me and just going a bit akward situation, like with the minion of Catarina.
Would necro or elementalist be better? I'm thinking the extra fire golem from elementalist would be better.

^^ ive played both specced into elementalist to cheese/run uber.
Your getting a lot less minion dmg from elementalist, the main minus is the lack of bone offering affecting you which slows you down a lot. The plus is one more golem eg lightning/cold will boost your harmony jewel's dmg a lot, also using pendulum of destruction does up the fire penetration of the golems(not sure if this is meant to happen, but shows up on the tt). Imo for mapping necros better for uber ele's better but its a slow uber clearer.
Last edited by Fhark on Jan 20, 2017, 4:13:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info