[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

I checked your profile and havin some nice stuff there , 20% Incrase ES on ring is huge ^^
I guess i should sell my 6ex regalia to get an empower and a descent +1 and try him again..
I also think to drop the flesh offering setup since it does nothing to bosses and i m also thinking to change thhe bone offering setup since at shaper if you r gonna get hitted ur instantdead?
or maybe keep it for adds phase dunno yet i ll give it a shot :O
At shaper I only use flesh offering for more damage and runspeed. But I can imagine you can get into trouble with very little hp/es during the "run-through-the-maze-filled-with-mobs-thing" :D between the shaper fights. I just rush forward through the mobs, as fast as I can to the end, getting hit quite often.

(I hit that 20% on the ring with the first enchant, was very lucky there. :>)
El Psy Kongroo.
hey ppl im using this build as my first summoner, its very nice its clean fast and you dont need to focus too much on mobs, but i hit a very hard wall on the shaper fight (and some times with OG bosses), and its the problem with all the hybrid builds mixed with the low armour/eva of witches builds, so if you are hit with a hard degen (like almost all shaper attacks) or some big one-hits you cant do anything...so i decided to scrap some of the principles of this build to make shaper VIABLE, looking at my gear your guys can get get a gist of what i planned:

and my skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAFvBAcEswceCPQNfA3iEVAVJxhWGGobJRzcHU8d2R8YIvQo-jLRNZI1uTpYPC1Bh0NURUdFnUiOSVFJsUuuTLNNuVH7UilTUlXGVeBXyVgHWFpakVugXGtodGjyakNqrGvbbAttGW87eA14L3wOfEt85X0Yf8aCx4Nfg8yD24RIhWCIQIhCjLGPGo9Gj_qTJ5UulnSYrZrgm4qboaEvogCmrKcIpyunVah9qsSsmLXytz64k75PvorAGsBUwGbBxcNtzLzNFtAf04_T-9fP2L3ZW9pi34ri9-kC6-7sGOyD7IrviO_r8B_w1fRx99f5N_no_go=

the thing is: i abandoned the curse passives (hex máster and skittering curses) since the the increase its not Worth when you get a lvl 24 flame golem (btw i never succeeded a shaper run with a lvl 22 golem or lower) and reallocated the points instead to life regen, and my curse setup is CoH + OoS, since its not advisable to stay near shaper or other bosses with chaos damage, apply the spell and run away
with the 300+ life regen and hitting the life flask i get over 1000+ life per second which enables me to tank some of the degen spells for a couple of seconds (enough to escape)
allied with the nodes that recharges ES faster the survivability rate ramps up really well

this build has a problem that i dont know if it applies to other summons: when you run from, even with the primordial might gem, sometimes the golem AI gets confused and simply stop their attacks to try to follow you, and this is exactly the problem with this builds and why i decided to focus on life regen ( and stairs...the golems must be cousins of CL4P-TP from borderlands)

the problem is: my build is not so "afk" anymore and finding a good marble ammy its kinda expensive
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Jan 21, 2017, 11:40:53 AM
Nice one..i ll give it a try ! Btw whats your HP / ES ?
4.3k Hp / 8.2k ES
Nice to see another version of this build. Thanks for sharing! :)
El Psy Kongroo.
I don't understand the point of Empower on this build since it doesn't help the damage ?

It's only for the life of the golem ?

I could replace that with Culling Strike or Elemental Focus or even a Faster caster support ?

What do you think ?
^^ Empower helps the damage a lot.
Empower does affect the damage of the flame golems.
I found something on reddit where it is explained, I just link it here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5lng2u/empower_and_golems/

I did some calculation in Excel based on the table from the wiki (click thumbnail for full table) and with only two exceptions the golems gain between 10% and 11% per level. I hope I got this right, but it seems plausible for me.

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :-)
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Jan 21, 2017, 1:33:07 PM
For Fhark, sorry but your answer is useless. Not explanation, no proof, no math, so please...

Zimtdrop => Thanks, I didn't know that the level required for equip a gem will impact the damage.

I search and found that on the wiki aswell with your excel.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info