[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
rCan9 wrote:
golem gems should be lvled and quality... i have 5 golems but still NO MIGHT JEWEL (with 5 harmony though) but can easily do T15 maps/atz deathless.. even in breaches, its easy..
use temp chains or enfeeble if u want but a golem with 20k hp+ and 10%hp regen is insanely tanky and wont die even with 4 atz flameblasts or those ball of lighting in breaches... i have 8 zombies for tank as well, with each 26k hp and for hard maps i use raise spectre too (towering ones / chieftain) for more tankiness/damage.. But i would recommend getting undying evang cause with 2 of them u will be nearly immune to ranged attacks of most bosses/enemies.
With this build, you are getting lot of minion damage and hp so why not just add zombies for free tankiness. it wont hurt a bit, just 2/3 or 4 sockets.

I tried the build without those EXPENSIVE jewels (with harmony ofc) and the build still works fine with 3 golems, only clear speed has been slowed. But its great way to use this as a league starter as both clayshaper and harmony are cheap...

My issue is not with maps. It is only with Tul and Esh breaches. I went EB/MoM to address my golems dying in these breaches and so far it's been better. I like that I can resummon the golems in the midst of a fight. I may consider adding zombies for meatshields though.

You said you don't have a might jewel yet? Perhaps I may convert my might into an Anima Stone. I don't notice much difference with or without the might jewel.
IGN - Zginc
"
Zginc wrote:
"
rCan9 wrote:
golem gems should be lvled and quality... i have 5 golems but still NO MIGHT JEWEL (with 5 harmony though) but can easily do T15 maps/atz deathless.. even in breaches, its easy..
use temp chains or enfeeble if u want but a golem with 20k hp+ and 10%hp regen is insanely tanky and wont die even with 4 atz flameblasts or those ball of lighting in breaches... i have 8 zombies for tank as well, with each 26k hp and for hard maps i use raise spectre too (towering ones / chieftain) for more tankiness/damage.. But i would recommend getting undying evang cause with 2 of them u will be nearly immune to ranged attacks of most bosses/enemies.
With this build, you are getting lot of minion damage and hp so why not just add zombies for free tankiness. it wont hurt a bit, just 2/3 or 4 sockets.

I tried the build without those EXPENSIVE jewels (with harmony ofc) and the build still works fine with 3 golems, only clear speed has been slowed. But its great way to use this as a league starter as both clayshaper and harmony are cheap...

My issue is not with maps. It is only with Tul and Esh breaches. I went EB/MoM to address my golems dying in these breaches and so far it's been better. I like that I can resummon the golems in the midst of a fight. I may consider adding zombies for meatshields though.

You said you don't have a might jewel yet? Perhaps I may convert my might into an Anima Stone. I don't notice much difference with or without the might jewel.

ya, the effect of might jewel is negligible if u use desecrate or CoH setup to direct minions. those +2/3 golems from anima is a much better option.
RZ is a free option to use so i m using it and its great.
second Anima Stone add more golems for setup or not?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
hey, im still loving this spec but recently but i recently ran into some troubles on farming guardians/shaper. is there a way to improve single target DPS of golems? maybe switch out controlled destruction for fire penetration? due to not really having much sustain on my own, the longer the fights go the harder it gets for me to stay alive.

do you think fire pen > controlled destruction and/or SMP > GMP for single target?
The build is fun but the survivability is, quite honestly, crap. I have 9500 EHP and I get ganked instantly all the time, especially when the golems decide to not follow me.

Would getting a second anima stone allow us to drop one (or both) clayshapers and get a shield?
"
shadowscion wrote:
The build is fun but the survivability is, quite honestly, crap. I have 9500 EHP and I get ganked instantly all the time, especially when the golems decide to not follow me.

Would getting a second anima stone allow us to drop one (or both) clayshapers and get a shield?

try drop one clayshaper and ad Esh's Visage to your setup.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
I was having the same survival issues with Bone offering being inconsistent (need corpses and then luck for the dodge to kick in). I then saw another guide for a necromancer build without golems and he's doing something really nice with Spirit offering (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1797641). It basically heals you for 25-50% of your ES as soon as your hit and then leaves you with a large buffer of ES for a few seconds, I jump from 4500es to almost 6800es whenever I take damage. The way he has it it creates it's own corpses so triggering is guaranteed and it also spawns a few skeletons which cause a distraction and helps reduce damage further. I'm seeing a huge increase in survival since I switched over.
"
shadowscion wrote:

If you can't survive with that EHP you might wanna blame yourself.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
The Might gem is broken, bonuses aren't applying and aggressiveness stops working after a while. save your money and cause aggressiveness via totem placement or srs.
How would you build this as CI?
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info