[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

Are you sure that Primordial Harmony stack? It says that it increased damage done for each TYPE of golem you have summoned. Wouldn't this imply that it would only increase if you have say a stone, chaos, fire etc. Why would the same golem 5 times stack? Could you link to testing that you've done on this, or someone else has done?
"
VoidMoon wrote:
Are you sure that Primordial Harmony stack? It says that it increased damage done for each TYPE of golem you have summoned. Wouldn't this imply that it would only increase if you have say a stone, chaos, fire etc. Why would the same golem 5 times stack? Could you link to testing that you've done on this, or someone else has done?

I believe he was referring to the cooldown reduction for golem spells.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I used this as my first character in the league, sort of regretting that since I was unaware of the price for the higher end jewels.

Im currently 85, and struggle to even do breaches, get one or 2 shot all the time. I have 4.5k life and 4k es.
I don't get how many people just assume, that a build has to be cheap. Maybe you should check the prices before starting a build and I don't just mean this one I mean every build out there.

Not every build is budget friendly. If you want a cheap build look for another one. The core items are listed by OP just look up there prices before. If you die because you lack the necessary items it's your own fault not OPs.

P. S. Maybe OP should add a disclaimer at the beginning of the guide so people stop whining how expensive this build could be. Even though I thing it's quite cheap compared to other stuff
Ah, thanks for confirming that. I had a feeling good placement would allow them to carpet bomb continuously instead of switching to the lower-damage flamethrower.

We need to study how to get golems to maintain max distance then.

(Also, Charity in a boss fight with adds seems to add more damage than a secondary clayshaper.)
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
I've just started getting into maps with this build, and it's been good so far. However when it comes to breaches, my golems are getting absolutely destroyed. Mainly Esh and Tul breaches kill them in a few seconds and Xoph is survivable.

At this point I'm thinking of going Elementalist instead for the elemental immunity. I only running with 3 golems at the moment as I don't have an Anima Stone. Has anyone tried how golems fare in high level breaches? Mapping is fine, it's only the breaches that are a huge problem and I'd rather not skip breaches as I enjoy them.
IGN - Zginc
-edit- :D
Last edited by Basandra on Dec 30, 2016, 2:48:25 AM
right now running 6 golems ( 4 fire 1 lightning 1 cold ) and stacking 9 primordial harmony.
It does clean up to T15 maps without any issue.

Now considering to switch them in a poison config with united in dream.

I started as necro but honestly for a pure golem build it's shit even going all in with auras.
Elementalist is just ... let's say "less bad" and scale very well with harmonies stacking.

lightning/cold golem sux big time, would likely replace them by stone/chaos but in that case they lose elemental damage immunity so I may need to recast them against big bosses.

edit : switched to stone/chaos as they are more usefull globally against bosses , at least dps-wise.

edit2 : what would be my endgame skill tree :

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAQAAO0jAAB0AW8NHw18DjwRUBRxGFYZihqPGyUc3B0UHaofGCL0Jbwo-i2oNbk3gzwoPC1Bh0ZxSbFLrkyzUftXyVnzXGtcil-wZlRmnmhYaGVodGvbbAttGW-ecg9yqX0YgseDCYNfg8yESITFidiLeox2jxqPRpMnlG-YrZuhm7WcvqEvpuunCKcrrKqxkLQMtzG3PriTvoC-isM6w23KSsrTzRbQH9eW18_ZW9pi20_fit-_4MPhiOL36QLqGOq66-7siu-I7-vz3fba9zL31_jr-Tf56PrS-wn-SRhqeC985VgHNAo3Ziym1AfcjQAAAAAA
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Dec 30, 2016, 7:30:04 AM
I was just wondering in which order i should pick the ascendency nodes? sorry if repost.
"
Zginc wrote:
I've just started getting into maps with this build, and it's been good so far. However when it comes to breaches, my golems are getting absolutely destroyed. Mainly Esh and Tul breaches kill them in a few seconds and Xoph is survivable.

At this point I'm thinking of going Elementalist instead for the elemental immunity. I only running with 3 golems at the moment as I don't have an Anima Stone. Has anyone tried how golems fare in high level breaches? Mapping is fine, it's only the breaches that are a huge problem and I'd rather not skip breaches as I enjoy them.

golem gems should be lvled and quality... i have 5 golems but still NO MIGHT JEWEL (with 5 harmony though) but can easily do T15 maps/atz deathless.. even in breaches, its easy..
use temp chains or enfeeble if u want but a golem with 20k hp+ and 10%hp regen is insanely tanky and wont die even with 4 atz flameblasts or those ball of lighting in breaches... i have 8 zombies for tank as well, with each 26k hp and for hard maps i use raise spectre too (towering ones / chieftain) for more tankiness/damage.. But i would recommend getting undying evang cause with 2 of them u will be nearly immune to ranged attacks of most bosses/enemies.
With this build, you are getting lot of minion damage and hp so why not just add zombies for free tankiness. it wont hurt a bit, just 2/3 or 4 sockets.

I tried the build without those EXPENSIVE jewels (with harmony ofc) and the build still works fine with 3 golems, only clear speed has been slowed. But its great way to use this as a league starter as both clayshaper and harmony are cheap...
Last edited by rCan9 on Dec 30, 2016, 4:28:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info