[2.5] Pentagolem Hellfire - How to play PoE while watching TV(Shaper/Guardians)

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
How would you build this as CI?

You wouldn't. You build this as hybrid.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Would getting a second anima stone allow us to drop one (or both) clayshapers and get a shield?

What. The stone is limited to 1, otherwise we would be seeing 10-15 golems in OP.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
How would you build this as CI?

Hey, so I am currently running a CI flame golemancer in ESC. I am using Skin of the Loyal and Empower lvl 4. OP is right that you can't run this exact build as CI, cause you need to use Discipline, and so dual curse blasphemy is out. Instead, I am using flammability blasphemy and Ball Lightning + GMP + COH. Currently I have 9k es, and also am running with 3 primordial might. The CI path is viable but really expensive, and you are going to be constantly recasting and cursing. It's still fast and fun IMHO. Oh, and I am also using Pariah ring to get more ES.
My CI setup

The main issue I find with the build is non open maps. Golems don't really follow you as smart as zombies it seems. And the spell totem arc doesnt target them fast enough, so self cast seems to be better and safer.

and tree is in profile

I use temp chains/enfeeble, because I want to level to 100 this league no issues. Most things are insta gibbed as it is, and I'm sure once I get a 21/20 golem and lvl 4 empower it will scale even more.

I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Dec 30, 2016, 5:42:01 PM
"
RalenV wrote:
I was having the same survival issues with Bone offering being inconsistent (need corpses and then luck for the dodge to kick in). I then saw another guide for a necromancer build without golems and he's doing something really nice with Spirit offering (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1797641). It basically heals you for 25-50% of your ES as soon as your hit and then leaves you with a large buffer of ES for a few seconds, I jump from 4500es to almost 6800es whenever I take damage. The way he has it it creates it's own corpses so triggering is guaranteed and it also spawns a few skeletons which cause a distraction and helps reduce damage further. I'm seeing a huge increase in survival since I switched over.

holy shit that is actually amazing. thanks for that !
"
KinGGaiA wrote:
"
RalenV wrote:
I was having the same survival issues with Bone offering being inconsistent (need corpses and then luck for the dodge to kick in). I then saw another guide for a necromancer build without golems and he's doing something really nice with Spirit offering (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1797641). It basically heals you for 25-50% of your ES as soon as your hit and then leaves you with a large buffer of ES for a few seconds, I jump from 4500es to almost 6800es whenever I take damage. The way he has it it creates it's own corpses so triggering is guaranteed and it also spawns a few skeletons which cause a distraction and helps reduce damage further. I'm seeing a huge increase in survival since I switched over.

So it doesn't work with pure CI then I guess?
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
"
KinGGaiA wrote:
"
RalenV wrote:

So it doesn't work with pure CI then I guess?

Yeah I have tried it. It doesn't. You have to have some life.
"
KinGGaiA wrote:
"
RalenV wrote:

Fits in nicely with the lazy nature of this build. One less keypress!
Cant beat ANY of the fucking guardians, build is a big bag of cock and bull.
^^ the op has videos of it killing the guardians, if you want to build a golem build mainly for the highest content you would prob be better of with elementalist since ele immune golems can tank a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info