[2.5] Molten Cyclone | Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone + Vaal Cyclone

I did this build with Slayer and it worked wonderfully.
Really enjoying it.
"
merkader wrote:
how does this same exact build do with the berserker ascendancy? I'm having a hard time choosing between zerker/chieftain in terms of damage and survivability

im playing berserker. Damagewise everything is very good. Killed uber izaro with ease and atziri too. Didn't get a chance to try tier 10+ maps, shouldn't be bigger threat though. I've some survivability issues though, 4.5k hp atm, lvl 83. Using lightning coil 4 linked (not even 5l lol), managed to get some currency and maybe i will get a belly's. Just im not sure if it's going to solve my survivability problems.
"
Sunw1sh wrote:
"
merkader wrote:
how does this same exact build do with the berserker ascendancy? I'm having a hard time choosing between zerker/chieftain in terms of damage and survivability

im playing berserker. Damagewise everything is very good. Killed uber izaro with ease and atziri too. Didn't get a chance to try tier 10+ maps, shouldn't be bigger threat though. I've some survivability issues though, 4.5k hp atm, lvl 83. Using lightning coil 4 linked (not even 5l lol), managed to get some currency and maybe i will get a belly's. Just im not sure if it's going to solve my survivability problems.
are you using the guys passive tree aswell? my friend told me you need vaal pact to be good with berserker and there's zero chance i'll be getting that since i religiously followed OP's passive tree
"
merkader wrote:
"
Sunw1sh wrote:
"
merkader wrote:

are you using the guys passive tree aswell? my friend told me you need vaal pact to be good with berserker and there's zero chance i'll be getting that since i religiously followed OP's passive tree

well yeah, im thinking that vaal pact would be great. And no, im not using op's tree, i've been following that guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1780003/page/1. Im playing berserker only because i wanted to play another build at first, but didn't like it, so respeccd into this.
lol bro, I want to ask how can you leech mana, im using the same arua, and I only have 89 mana left and cyclone per spin is 52, just how.
for mana i think the best option is to use bloo magic. either the keystone or link cyclone with blood magic.

i dont know if spirit void works since we only deal fire damage but anyway it's not enough :)
IGN : Arrowgadji
Hey there!, I've been using this build (lvl 89 on BSC), but I find myself constantly dying to reflect. The one burst from the meatballs is enough for me to die, even with a ruby flask D: Should I remove fire pen and use something else or what?
Where can we get some information on Molten Burst? How do we know Added Fire effects it, since it requires a base physical.

cheers!
I stream on Twitch.tv/drizzintahl :o
Molten Burst appears on your character window when you have the axe equipped. Just put Added Fire and youll see the damage increase.
ive updated a few items since last post, all my gems are almost lvl 20 with 20Q my hp is almost 6500 . res are all over 100 and my cyclone damage is 100k unbuffed molten is 112 k . i have no mana issues what so ever / i choose berzerker with pain reaver , rite of ruin and aspect of carnage . life leech and mana leech are awesome . no issues with reflect as of yet.

GEAR
Spoiler

JEWELS
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ3NE0wUIBRxF-EaOBo-HM4hVSGQJDcm-CcgJy8pLitQLPst0i5TMHc1kjkOPAU8LT38QKBHfk4yUEdVqVhjWfNZ_l4TXz9f0GRSZU1nm2hYaGVo8moBcql07Xasd-N4enloeu98uHzZffWCB4Nfg8yE2YTvh2qJ2IoijM-QVZd5l7SfPp_fogCnbaknqW6plKyqrY2uPq9sr6e3Pr02vqe_CMBmwKbBBMGjxPbGrsbYz37Tb9eW2L3ZfNrB3D3g2OJh5FHqEOoY7w7vfPAf8kHz3fZI9zL4X_jr_gr-VP6P

tree is still a work in progress as i lvl , i may change some things to see what works best
Last edited by Pathologicalexile on Dec 13, 2016, 7:57:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info