[2.5] Molten Cyclone | Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone + Vaal Cyclone

Looks like such a fun build, so how is reflect not an issue? Just enough leech to counter it?

Also thank you soujv91, forgot about that, super handy!
I stream on Twitch.tv/drizzintahl :o
yes i have enough leech
It's funny because as a chieftain my cyclone is 17k, my molten burst is 8k and I just melt T15...
strange :)
IGN : Arrowgadji
Last edited by Gadjou on Dec 15, 2016, 7:07:10 AM
Hey! question - I see that you picked up an extra frenzy charge point under duelist. But I cant figure out how you're actually generating charges?

EDIT: nevermind blood rage :P
Last edited by DonkeyBoy on Dec 19, 2016, 1:20:44 PM
Goddamn this is a fun build. Such a nice breach killer as well. Finally really enjoying the league after a few missteps in HC.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
what is a good enchantment for this build?
Converted from a Berserker and I must admit this ascendancy change made it feel much smoother.

People who question about which is better I can say Berserker applies a crap load of damage but with Chieftan it's even more better due to the fact you have a more defensive side and have even more fire penetration, making the cyclone and molten burst do more! Thanks for this build and I hope you keep updating it into a professional guide!
I have mana Issues boys, my cyclone spend so much mana... any solution for this?...
There is something to get instatly mana leech as vaal pact for life?...
Last edited by Madasan on Jan 13, 2017, 5:02:15 AM
"
ive updated a few items since last post, all my gems are almost lvl 20 with 20Q my hp is almost 6500 . res are all over 100 and my cyclone damage is 100k unbuffed molten is 112 k . i have no mana issues what so ever / i choose berzerker with pain reaver , rite of ruin and aspect of carnage . life leech and mana leech are awesome . no issues with reflect as of yet.

You're not talking the map mod "ele reflect" here, right?

I have the same damage, but 2000 more life, vaal pact and 100% leech, and still my dude blows up immediatly on every single pack in ele reflect maps.
I doubt your "6% less damage taken" from the ascension makes all the difference.

Reflect Rares that appear once in a while don't pose too much trouble, but the mapmod is 100% unplayable, even with ruby flasks and instant leech.

The only thing I can do if I really want to run those maps is replace the amulet (to lose the full fire conversion) and WED with somthing like fortify/Lgoh/ECoMS/LL.
It's fine then, but obviously the damage and clearspeed goes down by a lot.

So I just avoid this map mod (and no leech maps as well).

P.S. What calculation leads to your 112k burst? Are you multiplying the tooltip with number of projectiles and (1+fire pen)? Or did you mean 12k? ;)
There's no way the tooltip shows 112k with gmp and fire pen in there.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Jan 13, 2017, 5:39:54 AM
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone could give me some input or help on this.

Essentially what I am trying to work out is whether or not I should be prioritizing Vaal Pact on this build or not? I am running the BM/Vaal Pact tree and I have been concentrating my points (I'm 82 now) on the health section surrounding constitution - Should I really take my points out of other areas and get up to Vaal Pact as soon as I can? or is that more of a 'finish' point of the build?

I'm asking for two reasons really: 1) because i'm generally interested and 2) because I'm not having much issues with regen, just life itself, so ideally I imagine I stick with the +health areas for now?

Cheers in advance,

Oli

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info