[2.5] Molten Cyclone | Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone + Vaal Cyclone

im running similar build i went bezerker , the leech is amazing also , and the weapon doesnt need to be linked it works like wispering ice my molten ball is 57k unlinked . im using belly chest currently just a 5l ill post my build and gear my tree needs some work as i only have 4500 hp all my ressistances are above 120

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQd1CZYLYRLhE0wUIBRxFukX4SFVJDcm-CcgLPsuUzB3NZI26DkOPAU9_ECgRmlHfk3jTjJQR1hjWK9Z_l4TXz9f0GEhZFJlTWebaPJvO3Ttdqx343gNeHp5aHrvfNmCB4TZhO-FUodqiiKMz5HOl3mYV5_fogCi6qZXqSepbqmUrY2uPq9stfK77b02vqe_CMAawGbApsEEwaPGrsbYz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB3D3iYeRR6hjrCe8O73zwH_JB8932SPcy-F_46_4K_o8=
Last edited by Pathologicalexile on Dec 8, 2016, 4:46:28 PM
"
ScrollThief wrote:
"
Vissie wrote:
Do you think Point Blank is worth trying to fit into the build since it is a roughly 50% more multiplier?

With the skill tree I'm using it would be more efficient to use those 4 points on the remaining weapon passives.

Here's another tree I was playing around with would utilize Point Blank.www.poeurl.com/Uwb. This one would use IR and Grace at the cost of an extra blood magic support for cyclone and blasphemy/flammability.

Thanks for the reply. I have another question. In the gem section, you said "Right now I swap Vaal Cyclone with Physical Projectile Attack Damage depending on single target vs AoE"
Why Physical Projectile Attack Damage over the Point Blank Support gem? Is it because it is more consistent?
"
also no need to use blood rage as all your damage is fire with xophs blood

Blood Rage is for Frenzy Charges + Attack speed. I would recommend using it.
twitch.tv/kursur
opps yes missed that lol can u have a look at my tree and see how i could improve . maybe i missed something , id like more hp and more DAMAGE. alos if im using the right gems to see what would be better . thanks
"
Vissie wrote:
"
ScrollThief wrote:
"
Vissie wrote:
Do you think Point Blank is worth trying to fit into the build since it is a roughly 50% more multiplier?

With the skill tree I'm using it would be more efficient to use those 4 points on the remaining weapon passives.

Here's another tree I was playing around with would utilize Point Blank.www.poeurl.com/Uwb. This one would use IR and Grace at the cost of an extra blood magic support for cyclone and blasphemy/flammability.

Thanks for the reply. I have another question. In the gem section, you said "Right now I swap Vaal Cyclone with Physical Projectile Attack Damage depending on single target vs AoE"
Why Physical Projectile Attack Damage over the Point Blank Support gem? Is it because it is more consistent?

Yes, mostly just for consistency. Just not sure about Point Blank. It's possible its more damage, but I don't think you'll get the full multiplier.

It also depends on how the game calculates the point of origin. I believe the Molten Burst balls spawn from the point the melee hit occurs. If Point Blank calculates the distance from the character's position then the multiplier will be even lower.
twitch.tv/kursur
"
opps yes missed that lol can u have a look at my tree and see how i could improve . maybe i missed something , id like more hp and more DAMAGE. alos if im using the right gems to see what would be better . thanks

Taking the lower path between Marauder and Duelist will allow you to grab more HP and damage. The Lava Lash Cluster is a really good damage boost. Other than that trying to get life and WED on gear where you can.
twitch.tv/kursur
yes im looking for better boots i have others but with no ms and its way too slow . i took the higher route because it gives me 10 dex and int that i need , i do see the hp nodes down below not sure where there is more damage , just the lava lash nodes. also exacutioner gives more damage
then taking lava lash
Last edited by Pathologicalexile on Dec 8, 2016, 5:48:47 PM
"
kulnan wrote:
Would having a 6L Ngamahu's change your setup at all? And would running Kaom's Heart be a bad idea? Last question, wouldn't swapping fast attacks for either added fire or fire pen be a dps increase?

Going to repost this because I think it was over looked due to it being the last post on the previous phase. Don't really need to know about the Kaom's Heart since I sold it.
Is it HC viable?
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Hi,
I'm struggling a lot with mana. I have rallying cry but it's not enough. Any idea? (I miss the last ascendancy from the lab)
Thx for the great build
Gadjou
IGN : Arrowgadji

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info