[2.5] Molten Cyclone | Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone + Vaal Cyclone

"
Gadjou wrote:
Hi,
I'm struggling a lot with mana. I have rallying cry but it's not enough. Any idea? (I miss the last ascendancy from the lab)
Thx for the great build
Gadjou

If you're struggling with mana, getting flat mana on gear can help since you'll regen more. You could also start grabbing some of those life/mana regen nodes near the Templar start or the Revelry node near Duelist
I solved the issue by swapping my WED (or added fire IDK which one is best) in my cyclone setup with blood magic support.
It works much much better now :)
IGN : Arrowgadji
Before the league started i wanted to make this build too, except i wanted to focus purely on the molten burst for my real dps.

I decided to go blood magic for the hp and not having to worry about mana, also i was looking into the auras for this build and nothing really benefits it to a great degree.

For the uniques i went same as yours except i made it a priority to get Kaom's, with bloodmagic i was hoping to get a really tanky character that could take end game content.

My cyclone is more of a utility and proc skill. i have it linked with Fortify, Inc Area and life gain on hit.

I have vaal cyclone also for map clearing but i think i will switch in Ancestral protector set up for the end game bosses, maybe use one of the slots for self cast flamability as well.

I'm not using GMP and elemental focus on my balls yet, i went for slower projectiles and proj phys for now, im not sure if gmp will give me more single target damage over slower proj. can anyone take a look into which one is better here?

Also i went berserker for the damage attack speed and leech. I think slayer is the second best option. nontotem chieftain really isn't that great.

Level 83 right now, 8k life and 14k avg damage on balls. for maps my 4link cyclone has been enough for clearing comfortably though. i only see the balls doing work to shotgun some bosses.
Last edited by Wargle on Dec 9, 2016, 7:42:34 PM
What kind of stat are we looking for for the jewels?
Thx
"
Gadjou wrote:
What kind of stat are we looking for for the jewels?
Thx

I was gonig to ask the same queustion, any1 can help?
For jewels, on POE trade I'm searching for :

+% life
fire damage
damage
phys damage with 2H weapon
projectile dmaage
area damage
phys damage with axes
phys damage

Do I miss some?
Except life, is there a more desired mod? One that gives more dps due to double dipping (I'm thinking fire dmaage but i'm not sure)

For the helm enchant, should we go for attack speed on cyclone or damage?

I bought some spiked glove for the melee damage mod worth it?

Thx
Gadjou
Last edited by Gadjou on Dec 10, 2016, 1:57:11 PM
How do you deal with mana? I'm using a bloodmagic gem on my cyclone links just because I cant sustain the mana cost when using blasphemy+flam and herald of ash at the same time.

Edit: nvm didn't see that you take a mana leech node
Last edited by Melona on Dec 11, 2016, 2:59:46 AM
how does this same exact build do with the berserker ascendancy? I'm having a hard time choosing between zerker/chieftain in terms of damage and survivability
"
Einea5mk wrote:
Damn, and I thought I had unique build. Great to see someone else was thinking about this too :D

Hahaha!! Looks like there are a lot of us with this idea xD
"
merkader wrote:
how does this same exact build do with the berserker ascendancy? I'm having a hard time choosing between zerker/chieftain in terms of damage and survivability

Berserker is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info