[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
Arttekk23 wrote:
You said that I should take Power charge from bandits but tell me how i can proc this ??

Search for blast cascade in the passive tree.

"
Dumplation wrote:
Cheers mate, set profile to public.

Ok, tbh I am a bit shocked that you feel super squishy. To be honest, your gear is pretty good for day 3 in a new league. You could get 100 - 150 ish more life on your gear. But everything else seems pretty decent.

How much life/ES do you have , how much Armour do you have without and with your granite active?

You could still get the devotion cluster for a 5 point investment and then spec out of the 30 strength node , so that it is only a 4 points investment. If you feel like you get hit hard by physical attacks, you could go for a 1300+ armour shield with 90+ life and res which should help a lot to feel less squishy. Shields are often very underpriced especially in SC.

"
qww177 wrote:

Ty. I need 1 or 2 rings when I reach 80?

You need to equip 1 doedre ring to use 2 curses.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Mar 5, 2017, 1:10:27 PM
First, I'm playing your build now and it's a lot of fun! I enjoy the laid back playstyle/no rush to equip specific gear. The Doryani's Catalyst you linked http://imgur.com/a/42eGG is the old version, the new version has a flat 32% Ele Damage instead of 10% so that may be worth looking at again. Lots of changes to uniques to look at probably. Keep up the awesome job on this build!
Last edited by Memnokkh on Mar 5, 2017, 12:56:35 PM
this seems to be a really good starter build. lvl 25 with my first charachter in legacy league so far.

"

Blasphemy Curses only curse in a certain area around you , but let's say there are a bunch of titty bitches (tentacle miscreations) and shoot you offscreen, they won't be cursed cause they are outside of your cursing circle, so they hit you and get cursed by your cwdt setup automatically.

that's clever. i never thought about that. will steal that idea :)
Thank you for answer guy.
a lot of fun for this build :)
Good luck have fun for everyday :3
Guys I am out for today. Just died in merc lab, cause I am stupid :D.

Need a few hours break from this game.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
I can make the end game tree?? I`m lvl 49

Last edited by Wozniak on Mar 5, 2017, 2:33:28 PM
Hey Kikos what is your FNM tooltip dps in ho on 4L chest atm? Mine is ~1300, I am wondering is okay?
What's everyone's thoughts on using a Divinarius for their main hand weapon? Spell damage, crit, and AoE all in one - seems like a perfect fit, no?
[/quote]hmm can u click on my avatar there only 1 char in this league ?, my gear crap eather huh

It doesn't work. When you click on your name on the top, and then look at the bottom right you see "privacy settings" and then remove the check mark from the "hide characters tab" field and press "update".
"

i update the profil now u shld be able to see my char . ty and what chest should looking for with 3b 1 r 1 g?
Last edited by Bubello123 on Mar 5, 2017, 5:21:11 PM
"
Madous wrote:
What's everyone's thoughts on using a Divinarius for their main hand weapon? Spell damage, crit, and AoE all in one - seems like a perfect fit, no?

Yes the crit and AoE increase is nice but I don't think it's worth it at all, because divinarius has no ele damage like many scepters and doryani's so i think your avg. dmg per impact will be gimped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info