[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

Awesome build guy but i have a question about blasphemy set up , Now i play your build in Legacy Sc i think swap Enfeeble to Frameability or Elemental weakness because CWDT Set up have enfeeble. My question What do you thing about this ?

Sorry for English Syntax.
Last edited by deadmanio on Mar 5, 2017, 9:06:34 AM
Hello i play in ssf league , so lov chances get that armor , the Covenant chest piece . now got only 2.1k hp in act 1 merciless at lvl 58 . i want more hp . can i go from Sancity node to Constitution and grab all hp nodes ? i dont like es . its my first trapper so looking 4 tips ty for help
Last edited by Bubello123 on Mar 5, 2017, 10:11:00 AM
"
KikosLive wrote:

Fire Nova Mine scales with Cast speed mate. From the wiki:

That's what I get for skimming the mines section. Thanks for the explanation!
"
qww177 wrote:
Why we need this rings? 0 resist -_-

Since we start as shadow but want the templar nodes + crit we have to save points, i am sorry. You can try to get a +1 additional curse amulet but they are usually very expensive

"
LordDivine wrote:
lvl 46 in Cruel now, and it is starting to feel a bit... very squishy specially vs. ranged mobs. The damage is very good for trash, packs and yellows and it seems really good for breaches... Bossfights sometimes feel clunky and slow. Seems like a good build so far, so thanks a bunch for that. What I was curious about really though, was... My main question is - Can it reliably do uber lab later on for the last 2 Ascendancy points? I always hated lab on non Armor + Very high HP defensive builds so much, since Traps + Izaro is all phys and just oneshots you if you make a single mistake if you don't have the HP and phys mitigation to take that hit.

Hope you have time to answer. Thanks for a good build so far :)

Please set your profile so that I can see your characters. Then I take a look at it. If it feels too squishy while leveling, look for a good shield with some armour and life that you could buy off someone for 1-2c.

I don't wanna lie - I can't tell you for sure how this build works out for uber. Also in my opinion uber fight depends very much on the player. If you don't dodge his stuff chances are high that you die. If you know what you do, keep placing decoy totem, you should be fine. If you wanna farm uber, you can specialize on it by going for armour, a well rolled granite flask, and assassin instead of saboteur, so that you get tons of crit + culling strike on crit.

"
xao01 wrote:
Could you also write which stats to prioritize
thx :)

Defensive: Resist Cap > Life > Armour/ES
Offensive: Ele dmg to spells > (crit chance / crit multi) >%spelldmg / %firedmg / %eledmg > cast speed

Here is a link to the search I do on poe.trade for my weapon, if it helps you. You might have to change it to your league though

http://poe.trade/search/enomokiometore

"
Arttekk23 wrote:
I have question. Why you double Enfeblee ?

The low level enfeeble in the cwdt setup is not mandatory, you can also neglect it.
Let me explain you why I have two enfeebles:
Blasphemy Curses only curse in a certain area around you , but let's say there are a bunch of titty bitches (tentacle miscreations) and shoot you offscreen, they won't be cursed cause they are outside of your cursing circle, so they hit you and get cursed by your cwdt setup automatically.

As I said it's really not that mandatory, just a minor thing.

"
Dumplation wrote:
I'm finding the build very squishy at level 81, is it my gear or did I mess up somewhere?

TofuFlaming

Please let me see your character profile , so that I can take a look at it. It's set to private.

"
deadmanio wrote:
Awesome build guy but i have a question about blasphemy set up , Now i play your build in Legacy Sc i think swap Enfeeble to Frameability or Elemental weakness because CWDT Set up have enfeeble. My question What do you thing about this ?

Sorry for English Syntax.

The double defensive curse setup is a crucial part of keeping the character alive. This build doesn't have the strongest defensive mechanisms anyways so I would recommend you to stick to enfeeble + temp chains, even on SC.
But yeah just try it out without enfeeble and replace it for flammability or ele weakness ( they both pretty much as strong - ele weakness as the advantage that lightningdmg and colddamage to spells on your gear deal also more damage and flammability has 5 % more fire damage reduction. The ignite chance on flammability doesn't matter since you cant ignite anyways.) so it doesn't really matter which one of those two you take.

"
Bubello123 wrote:
Hello i play in ssf league , so lov chances get that armor , the Covenant chest piece . now got only 2.1k hp in act 1 merciless at lvl 58 . i want more hp . can i go from Sancity node to Constitution and grab all hp nodes ? i dont like es . its my first trapper so looking 4 tips ty for help

I feel you bro, I would also love to get the life "wheel" but it's just too many points to invest. You have to spend 8 points to get there. That's just not worth it in my opinion. Please also do me the favor and set your profile so that I can see you characters, and I try to help you.

Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498

"
feel you bro, I would also love to get the life "wheel" but it's just too many points to invest. You have to spend 8 points to get there. That's just not worth it in my opinion. Please also do me the favor and set your profile so that I can see you characters, and I try to help you.

hmm can u click on my avatar there only 1 char in this league ?, my gear crap eather huh
Last edited by Bubello123 on Mar 5, 2017, 11:18:35 AM
Ty. Atm I have uniq Robe without rings, what skill tree I must use?
"
Bubello123 wrote:

hmm can u click on my avatar there only 1 char in this league ?, my gear crap eather huh

It doesn't work. When you click on your name on the top, and then look at the bottom right you see "privacy settings" and then remove the check mark from the "hide characters tab" field and press "update".

"
qww177 wrote:
Ty. Atm I have uniq Robe without rings, what skill tree I must use?

Use this one ( http://poeurl.com/7Wx ) at least until you are 80 and have a doedre's damning. Then switch to the crit tree. The trees are all linked on page one in the "Endgame Passive Tree 2.6" spoiler.

Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Mar 5, 2017, 12:11:46 PM
Cheers mate, set profile to public.
"

Use this one ( http://poeurl.com/7Wx ) at least until you are 80 and have a doedre's damning. Then switch to the crit tree. The trees are all linked on page one in the "Endgame Passive Tree 2.6" spoiler.

Ty. I need 1 or 2 rings when I reach 80?
You said that I should take Power charge from bandits but tell me how i can proc this ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info