[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

Tried to go to HC 90 as this. Died to Incursions when I got boxed in and couldn't escape fast enough. Rather squishy early on.
i think we might get instant casts on mines, which reduces the damage we take because we don't stand still!
how do you think this will change with all the new changes to 3.4 and fire nova?
F**K ANTIFA AND I<3 TINY BUT F**K THE PRAY BOY SQUAD TOO JUST F**K IT ALL AND JUST PLAY GAMES UNTIL THE END. BUT REALLY IF YOU'RE INTO ANTIFA YOU NEED TO RE-EVALUATE YOUR LIFE AND WHAT YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR, YOU'RE THE FACIST AND THE REAL NAZIS.
Last edited by DWK55 on Aug 29, 2018, 4:03:34 PM
Afaik it should be roughly the same damage as before , since FNM gets buffed by 20% but then again minefield gets nerfed by 15% , so maybe a small buff.

Detonating mines unfortunately is not instant yet, or at least it wasnt mentioned in the patch notes.

If you guys noticed any more changes concerning this build , please let me know.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Aug 29, 2018, 4:28:43 PM
"
KikosLive wrote:
Afaik it should be roughly the same damage as before , since FNM gets buffed by 20% but then again minefield gets nerfed by 15% , so maybe a small buff.

Detonating mines unfortunately is not instant yet, or at least it wasnt mentioned in the patch notes.

If you guys noticed any more changes concerning this build , please let me know.

It wont start off as instant, but once you get Volatile Mines, it'll be instant as that is how it's worded, same thing with the war cry passives they added on the tree, not instant until taken.
The last time I played FNM was right before the chaos/consuming dark occulist FNM blew up so it's been a while. I remember liking it a lot. With the (somewhat) recent sabo changes, how does the AOE feel on it these days? I'm debating mines or traps this go-around since even though they got nerfed, the base traps got a buff. It would be nice if Ice Trap was back on the menu.
"
kayklown wrote:
"
KikosLive wrote:

It wont start off as instant, but once you get Volatile Mines, it'll be instant as that is how it's worded, same thing with the war cry passives they added on the tree, not instant until taken.

Ok, my bad, that's not what I meant, I know you can make detonate mines be instant with a skillpoint in the tree between shadow/witch. What I meant was, casting detonate mines while running without having to stop at all. That's what GGG was teasing a few days ago but didn't put in their patch notes.

Also there was always a weird bug that sometimes even when you stop, the detonate mines button wouldn't always work so you have to press it twice, which they stated a few months ago as something that is not intended and needs a bug fix.

I was really hoping they would finally fix this and make it even better by instant detonating without stopping the character.

"
JoeODanger wrote:
The last time I played FNM was right before the chaos/consuming dark occulist FNM blew up so it's been a while. I remember liking it a lot. With the (somewhat) recent sabo changes, how does the AOE feel on it these days? I'm debating mines or traps this go-around since even though they got nerfed, the base traps got a buff. It would be nice if Ice Trap was back on the menu.

The AoE is still awesome, really sufficient imo.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Last edited by KikosLive on Aug 29, 2018, 9:30:52 PM
Update tree plz
I can confirm that Volatile Mines lets you detonate mines while moving, and it's wonderful.
"
rgracia wrote:
Update tree plz

Done! :)

"
Funkfest wrote:
I can confirm that Volatile Mines lets you detonate mines while moving, and it's wonderful.

Sounds awesome , thanks for letting us know :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info