Breach League Challenges and Rewards

Liking the progress bar and most of the challenges look good.

Not thrilled with killing a monster possessed by 2 spirits, but should be do-able.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
Rikkuh wrote:
Really easy ...

Yeah the first 30 for sure. The last 10 or so, not so much, unless you have no job/life/whatever, lol.

Leagues are always a matter of time and luck, not "challenge" or "skill". Unless the challenge itself is trying to find the time to play, lol. That was my own challenge in Prophecy.

Agreed, to some extent... although I suspect having an active guild helps, too. Pooling knowledge and resources, for example.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
For once I may actually attempt 40/40.
Seems neat, but c'mon you get rid of a glove mtx for terrible foot effect? With all the cluster f**k of color in this game, feet mtx are the last thing anyone cares for lol. And as always the only cool mtx is the 36 achieve one that only non-casual players get to. Gotta love it. Anyhow don't mean to sound sour about it, but the casual players of this game (1-3 hours per day) always get the short end of the stick. J/s most of the people that grind 36 achieves already own wings..
that grind challenges really sucks, but at least i have something to do on holidays(if you fix the instances error someday)
Last edited by Abax11 on Nov 29, 2016, 11:13:29 AM
I really like how so much previous challenge league content which is now in the core game is featured in Breach's challenges, like Prophecies as an endgame grind, Warband Leaders, Nemesis Rares or Perandus Chests.

However, you can clearly see changes in the pace of the game and balance when comparing the Endgame Grind Challenge to the last two challenge leagues. Regular Aziri isn't even part of those any more and next year you'll probably have to kill the Shaper a hundred times.

However, good mix and I prefer spending my currency in the map device and get more variety in gameplay rather than spend it on like 30 uniques which I'm forced to identfy for challenges.
Typo:
fulfil -> fulfill
"
Andya34 wrote:
dont u think complete 10.000 map tiers is overrated? It took 100 days if we complete tier 10 map 10 times per day.

If you focus on completion rather than clearing at some point, you should be able to complete about 20x tier 10 per hour (one every 3 minutes is a very sustainable pace for even mediocre builds).
Last edited by Souleus on Nov 29, 2016, 12:11:33 PM
"
xSkirus wrote:
What no gloves??? they were the only thing that looked cool, god damn...

oh I mean Yay more footprint effects.......

This.

As for people saying Challenges "look easy," as someone who's gotten 40/40 since Perandus, these Challenges look the hardest so far (I really just mean the last one.) That last one seems extremely expensive, time-consuming, and build restrictive..

As for the people saying that casuals can never get 36/40... If a casual isn't able to get 36/40, they're either not TRYING, or they suck; period.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
MegyPoe wrote:
"
Stermor wrote:
Well 10000 maps tiers seems fun..

Doing t15's at 5 minutes a piece it would only take you 55 hours of full time play.
Even going fast it would take take 33 hours if you can spam t10's in 2 minutes a piece.
Practically no one is going to be able to keep up that pace.

anyway you'll be spending 2 work weeks just grinding for a single challenge.

to much work for me, so i'll play something else before even bothering spend that much time on it.

Yea, looks I am not reaching 40 this league, unique stronboxes also seem hard. I've never seen any in my poe lifetime (except map and that prophecy one) and now I need to find 4 lol.

Spend all your chance on strongboxes. You'll get unique about 1 in 100ish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info