Breach League Challenges and Rewards

"
Rikkuh wrote:
Really easy ...

Yeah the first 30 for sure. The last 10 or so, not so much, unless you have no job/life/whatever, lol.

Leagues are always a matter of time and luck, not "challenge" or "skill". Unless the challenge itself is trying to find the time to play, lol. That was my own challenge in Prophecy.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 29, 2016, 8:52:21 AM
Finally it is worth doing challenges again. The last time I thought that was actually a long time ago in the beyond league. Those golden and silver headpeaces were really sexy.
Last edited by _Ryu on Nov 29, 2016, 9:06:08 AM
dont u think complete 10.000 map tiers is overrated? It took 100 days if we complete tier 10 map 10 times per day.
I have more footprints than my characters gg GGG
"
7Luigi7 wrote:
Very interesting, but I hate they removed the gloves and just put another footprints. It's obvious they removed them because it was too good to give an armor mtx. If that problem was true they could fix it in a few days and give the gloves anyways, you really need to lie GGG?

I hope that gloves come back...
"
Langhun wrote:
"
vio wrote:
i really don't see the reason to give free mtx to non-supporters.

does it really encourage non-supporters to spend money if they get the same stuff for free which other players spent 30 dollars+ for?

Then you are blind. Maybe that's why they are making exclusive cosmetic rewards so ugly. :)

i really don't think they're ugly at all.

for example the perandus portal effect would totally remove the need to buy any other portal effect for me
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
i dont get it, it says 12 challenge completion rewards you a breach footprint effect, but on the image, there s the glaves, that was announced earlier. which one do we get for the first 12 completed challenges? personally i hope it s the gloves, and the breach footprints effect is a typo.
"
vio wrote:
"
Langhun wrote:
"
vio wrote:
i really don't see the reason to give free mtx to non-supporters.

does it really encourage non-supporters to spend money if they get the same stuff for free which other players spent 30 dollars+ for?

Then you are blind. Maybe that's why they are making exclusive cosmetic rewards so ugly. :)

i really don't think they're ugly at all.

for example the perandus portal effect would totally remove the need to buy any other portal effect for me

The pyramid would collapse sooner if they don't do this which would effect supporting members of the community.

Even if people don't support monetary, they still support the fundamental economic system in place simply by being active.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Andya34 wrote:
dont u think complete 10.000 map tiers is overrated? It took 100 days if we complete tier 10 map 10 times per day.

You start low..

100x t1 =100
100x t2 =200
100x t3 =300
100x t4 =400
100x t5 =500 = 1500 done..

100x t6 =600
100x t7 =700
100x t8 =800
100x t9 =900
100x t10 =1000 = 4000..

5500 total done.
*ONLY* 4500 to go.
Stay calm and keep grinding.

Be glad it's "complete" as boss kill, and not "fully clear" :P
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Oh goody. Yet another level 90 challenge. I just love grinding to level 90.

Sorry about the sarcasm; it washes off with mild soap and water.

Regarding the Endgame labyrinth: any chance you could, I don't know, bump up the likelihood of getting your sixth Ascendancy trial, instead of getting the five you have over... and over... and over... again? Challenges should be challenging, but not idiotically so. Thanks.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info