Breach League Challenges and Rewards

"
tslt wrote:
We previously announced that the Demon Hand Gloves would be the reward for achieving 12 challenges but during the quality assurance process we uncovered some fairly severe technical issues with them that makes them not currently usable. We've opted to exchange them for the Breach Footprints.

Nice lie.

Yes, nice lie. I want gloves no footprints again...
Last edited by PanczoTenPrawdziwy on Nov 30, 2016, 8:26:35 AM
What is purpose of automatic challenges? Challenge that you kill act bosses you would have to kill anyway to get to the end game. Make challenges related to the specific league. Not the same stuff over and over again.
"
What is purpose of automatic challenges? Challenge that you kill act bosses you would have to kill anyway to get to the end game. Make challenges related to the specific league. Not the same stuff over and over again.

Because generally leagues don't have enough new in them to craft 40 challenges just around them,hell,even 20 wouldn't be any good. You could do it,but at that point it would be much easier to get them done than it is the way they have managed it till now.
Say for atlas league,they could have cut out 3 of the usual challenges and split the 4 t16s into 4 seperate challenges,would it make stuff more interesting,more challenging or diverse? Nope.
Split essences each in their own challenge and cut out...what was it? 12 in total or sth? so 11 extra league specific challenges,and again you can cut out 11 generic ones out,would be much more league specific,but again,it would most likely end up making the whole thing pointless and too easy and fast.

I mean nearly every single league specific challenge we have had up till now was needed to be done anyway,so what's the difference between having to kill a specific regular boss or a league specific boss? both need to be killed anyways.
No rest for the wicked.
Neat, free wings. Footprints every league are kinda getting old
"
Daiena wrote:
"

Because generally leagues don't have enough new in them to craft 40 challenges just around them,hell,even 20 wouldn't be any good. You could do it,but at that point it would be much easier to get them done than it is the way they have managed it till now.
Say for atlas league,they could have cut out 3 of the usual challenges and split the 4 t16s into 4 seperate challenges,would it make stuff more interesting,more challenging or diverse? Nope.
Split essences each in their own challenge and cut out...what was it? 12 in total or sth? so 11 extra league specific challenges,and again you can cut out 11 generic ones out,would be much more league specific,but again,it would most likely end up making the whole thing pointless and too easy and fast.

I mean nearly every single league specific challenge we have had up till now was needed to be done anyway,so what's the difference between having to kill a specific regular boss or a league specific boss? both need to be killed anyways.

They also make sure that there are plenty of challenges for new players, to help introduce them to many of the aspects of the game. We're all viewing these through the eyes of experienced players.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Sometimes I think that GGG is too good for this somewhat whiny community of theirs lol... (j/k most of the ppl are nice)
Good rewards and the tombstone decorative thingy sounds pretty awesome, as well as the numeric milestone meter that has been added to the challenge page that keeps track of where you are. Small but nice change.

"

Honestly I much rather have... easy challenges than some annoying ones that you have to go out of your way to do... there are those as well of course, the hardest ones are always kinda pain in the ass to complete. Less of those is just fine challenges are not what makes the game :P
Last edited by 3plus3is33 on Dec 1, 2016, 3:19:23 PM
Can the rewards (I.e. The wings) be used in the next league or will it just get transferred to standard only?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info