Breach League Challenges and Rewards

Really excited about this League! Ty GGG
http://www.twitch.tv/johmasho
Lmao these are the Devil wings from Mu online HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
This is the first time that I really plan on putting some effort in the challenges, because I so want this freaking awesome portal effect.

That league looks awesome anyway.

Great job, GGG.
Again.

PS: Hi Bex :D

PPS: It'd be great if you - being the closest-to-the-players company ever - as developers gave some info about yourselves :3
toally tired of these grinding channenges, every time the same, level to 90, level gem to 20, grid a ton of maps...

Seriously i like the game but the grinding each season again and again is making me mad, there are people that have no time and go to work you know, or dont want to grind/play the same game every day...

I hope you will chance this someday and also reward casual players and not only the 24/7 players.
"
Odai wrote:
toally tired of these grinding channenges, every time the same, level to 90, level gem to 20, grid a ton of maps...

Seriously i like the game but the grinding each season again and again is making me mad, there are people that have no time and go to work you know, or dont want to grind/play the same game every day...

I hope you will chance this someday and also reward casual players and not only the 24/7 players.
Lolwut you can get 40/40 easy as casual player.
More footprints....yay...
Srsly, ANYTHING but footprints pls. Half my mtx stash full of useless footprints....
Atleast give out the Gloves instead, when they are ready pls...
The improved MTXs for challenges worked on me: I've never played a league long enough - or got a character levelled and geared enough - to get anywhere near 36 challenges under my belt before but I'm seriously going to try this time. Portal will be a good compensation if I don't manage to find the time/skill to earn the wings.

Absolutely sure I can get the footprints but meh, not fussed about them.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Wish we could finally get a shield MTX but Wings are good, not just "compared to Essence's MTXs good" but really good.

I am looking at Essence MTX and i am already 100% sure they will take their honorable place...in the shitter near Silver CHallengers Halo.
"
OSsloth wrote:
Good goys give GGG AT LEAST 10% of their earnings!
If you don't, you have absolutely NO right to complain about the game or its """problems""".

dude take your meds
" those problems" are more than real there is literally no improvement for older specs from multhread or 64bit version dx11 is beyond unplayable crashes all the time the feedback forum is full with game crashes all the time

like projectpt said ggg is not your fucking friend its a conmpany dont threat it as your friend
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Nov 29, 2016, 3:32:12 PM
"
Odai wrote:

lol dude i'm a casual player and I get 36+ challanges in the leagues I play and even some level 100.

If you can't u probably just a bad player. GGG don't need to change challanges because YOU can't do it. What u was expecting as a challange? Kill normal brutus? :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Nov 29, 2016, 3:34:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info