Breach League Challenges and Rewards

damn, that's sick ]:>
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Sarno wrote:
Liking the progress bar and most of the challenges look good.

Not thrilled with killing a monster possessed by 2 spirits, but should be do-able.

It's trivially easy if they give us torment on Zana. Even if not, you just drag an infected monster around a few maps until you find a 2nd ghost, which is at least a 1 in 10ish chance.
"
Souleus wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
Liking the progress bar and most of the challenges look good.

Not thrilled with killing a monster possessed by 2 spirits, but should be do-able.

It's trivially easy if they give us torment on Zana. Even if not, you just drag an infected monster around a few maps until you find a 2nd ghost, which is at least a 1 in 10ish chance.

Or just go for the Shore map, I believe, where Fairgraves like boss summons two tormented spirits. I guess this should count as well.
Can get a "This league ends in..." warning somewhere obvious a few days before the league gets merged?
I always keep thinking, oh, still a few days till the new league, can get some more achievements done till then, and BAM, 40min till merge. Meh.
looking forward to it. I only started playing in the last few days of the league just went.

very much enjoying playing ranger, but probably going to make a mele build as well for the league... see you guys in global.
Umbral Spectre's non-steam forum account for when steam goes down.

The company known as "Death On The Battlefield"
"
This.

As for people saying Challenges "look easy," as someone who's gotten 40/40 since Perandus, these Challenges look the hardest so far (I really just mean the last one.) That last one seems extremely expensive, time-consuming, and build restrictive..

As for the people saying that casuals can never get 36/40... If a casual isn't able to get 36/40, they're either not TRYING, or they suck; period.

You just stated you have gotten 40/40 the last few leagues, and have more than 5 of the supporter packs. There is absolutely nothing casual about this game for you. You have 0 ability to tell people who truly play casually that they suck if they cannot get 36 challenges. I play maybe 1-3 hours a day if I can. I work full time and have a family. The fact that I cannot get more than 24 challenges does not mean my build sucks.. it means that I play this game to enjoy the time I play, not to be an efficient challenge grinder. Idiotic statement award mate. I completely agree you can get 36/40 in the span of a league if that is ALL you are aiming to do, but for a true casual player (enjoying the time/trying different fun things rather than straight grinding) it is nearly impossible to reach the top tier reward...(unless you sit in 820 every second of online time). Just saying bud.
Last edited by TouchThisVein on Nov 29, 2016, 1:19:24 PM
"
Quantume wrote:

Be glad it's "complete" as boss kill, and not "fully clear" :P

Could you please not give them ideas , Thank you !
Mmhhh...Wings! Oh not Footprints again, what the Heck is the Problem with these Gloves?! :(

And why are these Cosmetic Effects still called Microtransactions?
Casuals have eaten my Hobby
"
finner wrote:
Mmhhh...Wings! Oh not Footprints again, what the Heck is the Problem with these Gloves?! :(

And why are these Cosmetic Effects still called Microtransactions?

Maybe because you will still be able to buy them ?
Last edited by BestMageKR on Nov 29, 2016, 1:46:19 PM
i wanna play game on start... just remember last time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info