Breach League Challenges and Rewards

^^Disagreed,I don't like when skins are just recolored...although the red is nice (maybe cause of the HC rarity factor). I'd say the best rewards so far are rigwalds set & Perandus portal.

Not sure if the gloves are replaced with footprints...Gloves definitely look OP though. But Portal being mid tier reward? That's very generous...I'm still using the standard portal after 3 years! And the wings are must have. I cant comprehend the complaints.
No gloves ? ;(((( What's your problem with skin effect? I do not believe it. I hope the gloves effect will be, not shit footprints again...
Last edited by PanczoTenPrawdziwy on Nov 29, 2016, 10:12:09 AM
What no gloves??? they were the only thing that looked cool, god damn...

oh I mean Yay more footprint effects.......
I thought they were giving us better MTX rewards this league, the wings look trash, the portal looks ok and more god damn footprint effects, instead of a quick and easy footprint fix to the glove issue that pisses everyone off how about we get something nice instead like a wep skin, instead of a slap in the face.

Them trying to make challenge MTX much better obviously seems a joke now as they are all pretty meh this league, and I doubt they will give out anything like rigwalds again that was
10/10
FOR CHRIS SAKE GIVE PATCH NOTES ALREADY !!!! I want plan build for next league! i.e. BF gonna destroyed or not?! I need alternative build, oh man first world problems!
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Very interesting, but I hate they removed the gloves and just put another footprints. It's obvious they removed them because it was too good to give an armor mtx. If that problem was true they could fix it in a few days and give the gloves anyways, you really need to lie GGG?
Finally some decent wings!
Aww i dont like this. We already had Footprints, Back-Attachment and a Portal in Essence League
But Sure the Wings are Cool and there is something to achieve but i really hoped for a Armour set
/sad
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
The wings are nice, but no video or screencap of them from the back? Is that because they still have that ugly backpack thing that a lot of wing items have?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Nov 29, 2016, 8:25:51 AM
Really easy ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info