[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
amaze1015 wrote:
"
amaze1015 wrote:
Question Sir?

What would be the Gems for the Rat Cage?

Sorry this is my first time doing this build

Thank You

Sir Can you please help me with this?

Thanks

Vaal Molten Shell + Concentrated Effect + Increased Duration is what he has shown
"
tomay wrote:
"
Undermonk wrote:
So it's not doable until I can get ahold of Kaom's heart?

This is not what I said...

Kaom's Heart just makes matters a lot easier, i.e. we don't care for fight mechanics or his damage. Otherwise you'd be well advised to bring physical damage mitigation flasks to the fight and make sure to keep up the Fortify buff.

In the video CrispieD is doing Uber Izaro full AFK with Kaom's Heart (8149 HP). In my case I get 9.9k HP with Kaom's Heart, I just walk up to him, say Hello, and wait for him to die... let him do all the work. ;)

Sorry I was not trying to mis quote you, I was just referring to doing it full AFK without Kaoms.
I have decent rolls on my gear and the tree is getting almost complete but I am sitting 6.5 HP
What am I missing that is making your health so high?
Another Question When you use Essence of Hysteria it change the Properties of the Item so does it mean that I need to keep Using Essence till I get the Properties that I wanted?

Thank You
"
amaze1015 wrote:
Another Question When you use Essence of Hysteria it change the Properties of the Item so does it mean that I need to keep Using Essence till I get the Properties that I wanted?

Thank You

If you want the perfect item yes, may be cheaper to buy one with the essence craft already
BBRR

VMS + Elemental Focus + Concentrated Effect + Empower (lvl 4) or Iron Will or Increased Duration.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 12, 2017, 2:34:25 PM
"
tomay wrote:
BBRR

VMS + Elemental Focus + Concentrated Effect + Empower (lvl 4) or Iron Will or Increased Duration.

What exactly does Rats Cage add to make this so powerful?
"
Vertiblade wrote:
"
tomay wrote:
BBRR

What exactly does Rats Cage add to make this so powerful?

Rats Cage converts a portion of fire dmg you take from the Eye of innocence into physical, which trigger VMS.
"
409force wrote:
Hey lads,

Just a little confused over using Doedre's flask. I tested this and it seems as though the low level CWDT skills are triggering however my lvl 18 CDWT is not. How i tested this was by taking off my helm and shoes then using the elixir in a merciless map with -60% chaos res. I don't Avatar of Fire and have also removed the Purity of Flesh nodes hence I end up with -60% chaos res. I calculated, whenever i use Doedre's elixir - about 17% life is gone which means the savage hit should proc and also trigger my skills attached to the lvl 18 CDWT. I am scratching my head right now not knowing this lol. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated :)

Another thing, my passive tree is not that much different from Tomay's tree however I feel I am lacking a HUGE chunk of life compared with him. He had mentioned in previous post that hes sitting 7.6k life with no armor. I am currently sitting on 7.2k WITH a 40% Belly of the Beast... Not sure how I can achieve 8.6k like he could with a Belly of the beast.

Anyways, here's my passive tree if someone could help:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQSzDc0UIBRxFukaOBzOHNwfGCGQIbAi4iQ3Jy8qOCpNK1AulDLRNPc1kjpYOuE8BTwtPfw_J0VHRZ1H4krIS1dN41BHUUxR-1NSVcZWSFhjWfNfP1-wX9BmVGebaGVuqm-ecYVyD3Kpdqx4DX1bggeCm4Nfg8yD24TFhXuMz48aj0aQVZRvl4WYV5o7muCboZu1n9-iAKQ5plenCKxHrJisqq4-r6exQrXytz6_CMAawGbA48M6xPbGrsbYykrNFs9-2CTYvdl85FHqEOoY6-7sOO8O73zwH_Fs8bPyRfMR8932SPcy99f4X_jr_gr-VP6P

Cheers!

I still cant figure out the Doedre's Elixir issue.
Can someone please help me :(

Last edited by 409force on Jan 12, 2017, 4:57:53 PM
"
409force wrote:
Hey lads,

Just a little confused over using Doedre's flask. I tested this and it seems as though the low level CWDT skills are triggering however my lvl 18 CDWT is not. How i tested this was by taking off my helm and shoes then using the elixir in a merciless map with -60% chaos res. I don't Avatar of Fire and have also removed the Purity of Flesh nodes hence I end up with -60% chaos res. I calculated, whenever i use Doedre's elixir - about 17% life is gone which means the savage hit should proc and also trigger my skills attached to the lvl 18 CDWT. I am scratching my head right now not knowing this lol. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated :)

Another thing, my passive tree is not that much different from Tomay's tree however I feel I am lacking a HUGE chunk of life compared with him. He had mentioned in previous post that hes sitting 7.6k life with no armor. I am currently sitting on 7.2k WITH a 40% Belly of the Beast... Not sure how I can achieve 8.6k like he could with a Belly of the beast.

Anyways, here's my passive tree if someone could help:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQSzDc0UIBRxFukaOBzOHNwfGCGQIbAi4iQ3Jy8qOCpNK1AulDLRNPc1kjpYOuE8BTwtPfw_J0VHRZ1H4krIS1dN41BHUUxR-1NSVcZWSFhjWfNfP1-wX9BmVGebaGVuqm-ecYVyD3Kpdqx4DX1bggeCm4Nfg8yD24TFhXuMz48aj0aQVZRvl4WYV5o7muCboZu1n9-iAKQ5plenCKxHrJisqq4-r6exQrXytz6_CMAawGbA48M6xPbGrsbYykrNFs9-2CTYvdl85FHqEOoY6-7sOO8O73zwH_Fs8bPyRfMR8932SPcy99f4X_jr_gr-VP6P

Cheers!

Why would you expect the elixir alone to trigger the level 18 one? The level 18 one triggers after 2874 damage. For that be be 16% of your health you'd need a health pool of at least 17,963. Which you don't have. You'd basically have to use the elixir three times in a row for it trigger the high level setup on its own. It was never meant to trigger every CWDT. It was just meant to do at least 15% of your health so as to trigger Cloaked in Savagery.
Last edited by TimeDilation on Jan 12, 2017, 8:01:14 PM
"
409force wrote:
I still cant figure out the Doedre's Elixir issue.
Can someone please help me :(

Doedre's Elixir = 10% of maximum health

Savage Hit = 15% of maximum health

Therefore we need -50% Chaos resistance to make use of Doedre's Elixir and proc "Cloaked in Savagery" at our own leisure.

Now if you have 7200 HP and -60% Chaos resistance then Doedre's Elixir will remove 1152 Life. Enough to proc "Cloaked in Savagery" but not enough to trigger your high-level CWDT setup which at lvl 18 requires 2874 damage taken.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 12, 2017, 8:18:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info