[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

I was wondering too ... Problem is Abberath have no life ?
I died at 99.9% of lvl 91! almost rage quit just now, then died again to a stupid one, not removing bleed! back to 80% heh! damn this game sometimes!
I'm really enjoying warchiefs to level. Is it workable to keep using them after 68, or does the build suffer without BV?
"
Scipion75 wrote:
So much fun with this build ! Thanks a lot, the best I have tried by far.
Lvl 80 I got Taming and Emberwake. 6.6k life with Belly. I tank almost everything without the slightest problem, but, and its weird, some "little" bosses still one shot me.
Last example, T13 Scriptorium map boss. I go as usual just in front and one sec later I am dead.
No disturbing mod on map (reverb, vulnerabilities, ... ). Do you too have problem withthis boss ?
Another one shot Wasteland boss (T11)

6.6k on 80

I always wonder what i do wrong - increased my life on items yesterday a lot, but with 39% belly and level 79 still at 5700 life compared to the quoted char with some similar passives.

I´d be glad if someone could give me a hint where i can get some more life,
thank you very much :)

The items :

This is my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQSzDc0UIBZvFukaOBzOHRQfGCGwIuIkNySqKjgqTStQLpQ09zWSNuk6WDrhPAU8LT38PydH4krIS1dN41BHUUxR-1XGVkhYY1nzXz9fsGZUZp5nm26qb55xhXIPcql9W4Kbg1-DzIPbhXuMz49GkFWUb5eFmFeaO5uhm7Wf36IApDmmV6cIrEesmKyqrj6vja-nsUK18rc-vwjAZsDjwzrE9sauxtjKSs0W2CTYveNq5FHsOO8O73zwH_Fs8bPyRfMR9kj3MvfX-tL-Cv5U_o8=

Overall so far i agree, its the most enjoyable build i played so far - the lagging is the price to pay i think :D
Last edited by bex_HB on Jan 13, 2017, 4:11:57 PM
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Scipion75 wrote:
Lvl 80 I got Taming and Emberwake. 6.6k life with Belly. I tank almost everything without the slightest problem, but, and its weird, some "little" bosses still one shot me.
Last example, T13 Scriptorium map boss. I go as usual just in front and one sec later I am dead.
No disturbing mod on map (reverb, vulnerabilities, ... ). Do you too have problem withthis boss ?

6.6k on 80

I always wonder what i do wrong - increased my life on items yesterday a lot, but with 39% belly and level 79 still at 5700 life compared to the quoted char with some similar passives.

The items :

This is my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQSzDc0UIBZvFukaOBzOHRQfGCGwIuIkNySqKjgqTStQLpQ09zWSNuk6WDrhPAU8LT38PydH4krIS1dN41BHUUxR-1XGVkhYY1nzXz9fsGZUZp5nm26qb55xhXIPcql9W4Kbg1-DzIPbhXuMz49GkFWUb5eFmFeaO5uhm7Wf36IApDmmV6cIrEesmKyqrj6vja-nsUK18rc-vwjAZsDjwzrE9sauxtjKSs0W2CTYveNq5FHsOO8O73zwH_Fs8bPyRfMR9kj3MvfX-tL-Cv5U_o8=

Overall so far i agree, its the most enjoyable build i played so far - the lagging is the price to pay i think :D

All of your rares could have more life on them.
"
Vertiblade wrote:
ß

Ty, sure they can.

But if i calculated it comparing the quote character ... the max 80 life or something i can add compared to his build will never yield 900 more total life.

There is a rather huge gap, that i try to understand when i check other builds with similar state of passives like me ( -> the branch on the left side still missing with moar life)
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Vertiblade wrote:
ß

Ty, sure they can.

But if i calculated it comparing the quote character ... the max 80 life or something i can add compared to his build will never yield 900 more total life.

There is a rather huge gap, that i try to understand when i check other builds with similar state of passives like me ( -> the branch on the left side still missing with moar life)

Well there are really only 3 areas you can add life to the build:

With the rares
More levels / passives
Gems

Are all of your gems 7 or 8 percent life? I am not sure what else you can fix besides the rares. For reference I have around 7200 with the same basic setup as you at level 88.
Guys what to do at level 68? Not much in the guide about it
IGN: UbbaPulse
Last edited by Ubbarina on Jan 13, 2017, 5:26:10 PM
At 68 you're now able to wear everything so go get'em. just get all your links and everything setup and go have some fun. I sure loved hitting that level.

On another note it in no way requires Kaom's Heart or 8k life for Uber Izaro. using this build I pretty much face tanked him using my BV along with everything else kept me up. Just had to Whirling Blades fast of the the traps and back to him when he teleported me. I did make sure to clear the extra stuff the first two fights so it was just him unbuffed. My Health was only 5,511 at level 82 for the fight and using Tabula Rasa and rings are Mokou and Emberwake.

Screenshot is just a picture showing me with all 8 ascendancy points used now :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=841610533

Seriously loving the build.
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Scipion75 wrote:

6.6k on 80

The items :

This is my tree:

u can upgrade item with 80 life roll and BONUS STRENG 40+ xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info