[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Ucero wrote:
The prices for the unique's and essences have gone up quite a bit - meaning its no longer a under 1ex build. It's been noted maybe 10 times+ ;)
Unfortunately.

I find those statements to be a bit misleading ;) as they have been posten multiple times which maybe scares the big masses away from the build. Just because the cost of the amulet has trippled, it doesn't mean that you cant get the core items for the build for under 1 exalted.

Right now as I write this on poe.trade:

1ex costs you 71c

Eye of innoscense:
44c

Razor of the seventh sun:
9c

Essence of hysteria:
8c x 2 = 16c

Random 5L chestplate:
1 alteration orb
------------------------
sum: 69c, that is still under 1 ex

The question is however, does it really matter if it costs 1 ex + 15c? ;)

In the previous patch when I did Mjölner goes phone compatible, the gear you needed costed 30ex+ just to be able to go AFK. This was maybe achieveable by less than 1% of the league players.

Now with costs around 1 ex, about every league player that reaches endgame on its first league char can do this build. The prices have "skyrocketed" only means that it has gone from extremely cheap to reasonable :)

IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Oct 23, 2016, 5:39:05 PM
"
IronTrue1 wrote:
What about atziri/uber atziri? And lab/uber lab?

I can AFK uber Itzario as shown in the video, so np ;) The traps however I do not like too much.

Havent tried atziri or uber atziri. They should work as long as you dont get one shot. My previous AFK build afked normal atziri, this one I don't know as I havent tried.
You might wanna avoid mirror atziri, but also maybe you can hit the mirror as you leech 100% of your damage when you've taken a savage hit. I don't really know. Might be something for you to try out ;)
Thanks!

Has already created the new character :)
Taming is like 25ex atm, is it necessary or should I got for resist rings.
So,as someone mentioned The Taming is pretty expensive. Seems like this can significantly boost your build, but otherwise, what's the alternative?
Why is Vaal Pact necessary if you're recovering so much life from massive number of ignites due to Razor of the Seventh Sun and Emberwake?
"
raskofshadows wrote:
Taming is like 25ex atm, is it necessary or should I got for resist rings.

When I bought taming 1 month ago it was about 6 ex in Standard league. Now its about 11 ex in std (maybe flippers price, what do I know) and 14-29ex on essence (maybe flippers price as well).

This is an item you get last of everything, when you have decided that you love this build so much that you want to invest that last bit, to get faster boss kills and somewhat faster rare mob kills. The rat cage is also a fun item that combined with vaal molten shell speeds up boss kills when switching it in.

So I would start by getting cheap resistance rings. If you then like the build and want somewhat faster boss kills, get taming :)

One alternative is eg. doedre's daming and getting one second curse: elemental weakness linked to CWDT. Moku's embrace is one alternative with high ignite chance roll. If you want rare rings, unset rings are good as you can put eg. anger aura in one as you mana pool allows it. So there is no best replacement ring, which ones to get you decide :)

Hope this also is somewhat of an answer to Harambee as well :)
"
gghydra wrote:
Why is Vaal Pact necessary if you're recovering so much life from massive number of ignites due to Razor of the Seventh Sun and Emberwake?

Hi, first of all emberwake is not needed for seventh sun to give life on every ignite, it is only there in my case to boost up the taming :)

Second, seventh sun only recoveres (with 7000 life pool) about 45 life per ignite which is enough to cover bosses that hits fast and with small hits. But against bosses like T13 gorge boss or T15 Kaom, they hit me for maybe 5-6k per hit and very slowly. To recover that I need to ignite them 133 times between every hit, which I do not.

Instead with the node "cloaked in savagery" from berserker, those big hits will count as savage hits, making me leech 100% of my damage as life. My fire burst do about 13k dmg per hit, which instantly leeches me back to full life when I have vaals pact. If I would not have vaals pact, I would die. Sure, you can somewhat compensate this by getting two razor of the seventh sun, but that will reduce your clear speed by a lot and also not be enough for the bosses, unless you get for eg. permanent immortal call upp with juggernaut class.

Also when doing normal map clearing, mobs that send spikes away on death will instantly kill you without the instant leech (juggernaut with immortal call can also protect against this)
Chrisp did u try shaper alrdy (no necessarily afk) ?

free b for your theorycraft skills once more.

Sincerly,

Boss.
Would be nice if this included a leveling guide, so im not searching through the replies...could include some low leveling gear and weapons to use while leveling up.

Also include some alternatives to use if players don't have the currency for taming! yes i saw your reply but would be nice if it was on page 1 included in your thread.

Things that would be helpful if included in your thread

1. Low Budget Alternatives - For Example ( Taming ) ( Eye Amulet )
2. Leveling Guide - What skills, Gear, Weapons and when to switch ect....
Last edited by Kilsum on Oct 24, 2016, 4:47:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info