[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

What about guardian? And shaper...
"
h4llowerner wrote:
Chrisp did u try shaper alrdy (no necessarily afk) ?

free b for your theorycraft skills once more.

Sincerly,

Boss.

Hello Boss!

Havent acutally tried any guardian more than the minotaur. Of what I have seen when it comes to shaper fights with these kind of builds is that it should go down if you are good with the mechanics. You can even load up your vms for the fight several times. Also saw one on reddit who did a takedown with vms, with a build with similar aspects, but on a 4l bladevortex.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUmJiUGBzD8&feature=youtu.be

On top of that I have instant leech and poe cloaked in savagery (100% of damage leeched).

But this is just speculation. You could always invest in finding out ;).

When it comes to the other guardians, I havent seen anything that scares me off. Maybe phoenix will be hard, but at the same time if it activates savage hits, it should be safe (non AFK of course).

Hope this also answers you "wind555" :)
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Oct 24, 2016, 10:57:37 AM
"
Kilsum wrote:
Would be nice if this included a leveling guide, so im not searching through the replies...could include some low leveling gear and weapons to use while leveling up.

Also include some alternatives to use if players don't have the currency for taming! yes i saw your reply but would be nice if it was on page 1 included in your thread.

Things that would be helpful if included in your thread

1. Low Budget Alternatives - For Example ( Taming ) ( Eye Amulet )
2. Leveling Guide - What skills, Gear, Weapons and when to switch ect....

I totally understand your concern, but a complete guide as I did on my last build takes hours and hours of time and all that work is lost in about 1-1.5 months when the build gets nerfed to being nothing at all with a new patch. Because when I GGG does not like people AFKing the game.

For this I kinda find a guide on how to level a char a loss of time from my point of view, as you can follow any maruader leveling guide in the forums as it will apply on this1 as well.

However, what I can do is a Q&A in the main thread for you to faster find the questions if that would work.
Are there any other spells which can link to the higher CWDT set up instead of Artict Armour?
gloves
"
uryiwen wrote:
Are there any other spells which can link to the higher CWDT set up instead of Artict Armour?
gloves

Higher lvls of any of the spells you have in low lvl, for eg. glacial cascade, blade vortex, ball lightning, firestorm. Firespells will do the most damage (as avatar of fire removes half of the damage of all other damage types). There is one risk though, that the spell won't activate when you need it the most (as using the same spell will mean that they will share the sam cooldown).

If you feel that it's a waste to use two of the same spells (as they share the same cooldown) you could use skills like fire skills like fireball, magma orb, flame surge.
I just link lv19 Fireballs to replace Artic Armour (which does nothing in this lv18 CWDT setup). Furthermore, Fireball have high chance to ignite enemy while it goes back to the ignite>taken 100 fire damge section. I think it is a better way to do so.

Please pardon my English, but not a native speaker.
Last edited by uryiwen on Oct 24, 2016, 11:54:56 AM
Thank you! Waiting for a video with guards)
Yes a Q&A would be better than then what it is now....also was wondering why you have 3 support gems in the one-handed mace.....also where specifically do you put anatomical knowledge jewel?
What about Atziri and others ignite immunes?. How can you deal with them?
Last edited by sergio_thor92 on Oct 24, 2016, 1:39:45 PM
"
Kilsum wrote:
Yes a Q&A would be better than then what it is now....also was wondering why you have 3 support gems in the one-handed mace.....also where specifically do you put anatomical knowledge jewel?

The three suport gems support fireburst so it makes around 13k per hit with increased aoe and even more with conc. effect,

The anatomical jewel is placed where you get the most intelligence in the area, which is the jewel slow in the north, next to two elemental nodes. But you can use any other jewel with eg. 7% life mod, increased attack speed, chance to ignit etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info