[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
sergio_thor92 wrote:
What about Atziri and others ignite immunes?. How can you deal with them?

I just kill without going AFK. She will make savage hits with leeches me back to full life in an instant. The razor of the seventh sun only really matters on small hitters and not so much on big hitters like atziri. That is piece of cake. Uber I have yet to try, but should work as long as I dont get one shot by her lightning things.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
I posted a leveling guide on the first page. Rush lvl 16 with whatever, it's act1, then grab cheap facebreakers and shield charge, charge till 28 and then run ancestral warchief. You can use unlinked shield charge for clearing maps, totem for bosses. I cleared to 70 like this and then swapped to the build.
Last edited by raskofshadows on Oct 25, 2016, 1:13:19 AM
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
Kilsum wrote:
Yes a Q&A would be better than then what it is now....also was wondering why you have 3 support gems in the one-handed mace.....also where specifically do you put anatomical knowledge jewel?

The three suport gems support fireburst so it makes around 13k per hit with increased aoe and even more with conc. effect,

The anatomical jewel is placed where you get the most intelligence in the area, which is the jewel slow in the north, next to two elemental nodes. But you can use any other jewel with eg. 7% life mod, increased attack speed, chance to ignit etc.

Okay yea taking another look at the mace i now see the mod your talking about, however this leads me to my next question, in standard how do i craft these mods on the specter and helmet...

Helmet - socketed gems have 50% chance to ignite

Mace - 10% chance to cast level 20 burst on hit

Since standard doesn't have essence's it would be more difficult to add these mods? unless there is a way that im not thinking about
Hi,

I am enjoying the build so far. At 63 so real close to putting all together except the taming of coarse.

Just a couple of questions:

You chose elemental focus for the scepter. Why didn't u choose to use Fire penetration so that the Fire Blast can ignite?

In your opinion, do you think wearing the Emberwave ring is worth wearing without the Taming? It seems that it still would be to me but I am not sure?

Thanks for sharing this cool build!

Also, if u do decide to try the shaper and the other guardians, please post the vids, would love to see how it goes!
"
Kilsum wrote:

Okay yea taking another look at the mace i now see the mod your talking about, however this leads me to my next question, in standard how do i craft these mods on the specter and helmet...

Helmet - socketed gems have 50% chance to ignite

Mace - 10% chance to cast level 20 burst on hit

Since standard doesn't have essence's it would be more difficult to add these mods? unless there is a way that im not thinking about

Both mods are creating by crafting with the "essence of hysteria" in helmet and scepters. As this is a league only item, there are 3 options for you as you play in standard league.

1. If you have lots and lots of currency but it from standard.
2. If you feel like taking risk, buy it from EHC.
3. Go to essence league and do the build there.

Good luck :)

"
Hi,

I am enjoying the build so far. At 63 so real close to putting all together except the taming of coarse.

Just a couple of questions:

You chose elemental focus for the scepter. Why didn't u choose to use Fire penetration so that the Fire Blast can ignite?

In your opinion, do you think wearing the Emberwave ring is worth wearing without the Taming? It seems that it still would be to me but I am not sure?

Thanks for sharing this cool build!

Also, if u do decide to try the shaper and the other guardians, please post the vids, would love to see how it goes!

Hello!

I think that my reasoning was that I wanted as fast clearing speed as possible on white, blue and rare mobs, and my flammability curse applies on every pack giving them -29% fire resistance. Which means that lvl 20 firepen gives 29% more dmg on 0% resistance mobs. On mobs that have 80% fire resistance, it will do 79% more damage. I thought therefore that elemental focus 49% more damage would help me more. As I have no usage of the ignites as I have emberwake the damage of them, it doesn't matter which one I choose.

However non emberwake/taming users can try elemental proliferation or firepen as you will gain more from that.

Now using emberwake is terrible without taming as your ignites make 1/5 of their normal damage. There are lots of better rings mentioned before both uniques with ignite chance and rare rings with other nice mods.

Good luck!
Last edited by ChrispieD on Oct 25, 2016, 8:42:14 AM
Hit 68 today, got the core items. Boy the lag is real.
But it is a fun build, gg.
I have a question, if im planning to do this build next league, what happens with this:

What gives the Helmet - "socketed gems have 50% chance to ignite" and the sceptre - "10% chance to cast level 20 burst on hit"?

Because you get this with an essence, and then, if there isn´t essences next league?...
I do not understand how you so quickly you kill the bosses? I stand as well, but much more slowly and is what strikes me...

My gear
"
Madasan wrote:
I have a question, if im planning to do this build next league, what happens with this:

What gives the Helmet - "socketed gems have 50% chance to ignite" and the sceptre - "10% chance to cast level 20 burst on hit"?

Because you get this with an essence, and then, if there isn´t essences next league?...

None of these items are essential for the build, they are there to increase quality of life substantially. What I am more afraid of is nerf on eye of innocence or Razor of the Seventh Sun.

Also essences might become a part of the core game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info