[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
How do you guys deal with the dark forest boss, the wolf king? Im having a hard time beating him lol

VMS+Rat Cage combo is the best bet for a quick, painless kill. Otherwise, always drag him to the area that spawns lots of rat-totems and hope you can out-leech everything he does to you with those spawns. Because his invulnerable wolf mode is total BS that'll kill you lickety split and there's nothing you can do without adds to leech from. Also, use flasks to keep that phys mitigation and anti-bleed going.

That said, without VMS+Rat Cage you're pretty likely to die several times, as he's a boss that likes to fuck over your leech at every opportunity, and we are almost wholly dependent on leech to survive. Avoid mods that let him do more damage to you (vulnerability, increased damage mods, increased attack speed, etc.)
Last edited by TimeDilation on Jan 12, 2017, 9:39:47 AM
Hey lads,

Just a little confused over using Doedre's flask. I tested this and it seems as though the low level CWDT skills are triggering however my lvl 18 CDWT is not. How i tested this was by taking off my helm and shoes then using the elixir in a merciless map with -60% chaos res. I don't Avatar of Fire and have also removed the Purity of Flesh nodes hence I end up with -60% chaos res. I calculated, whenever i use Doedre's elixir - about 17% life is gone which means the savage hit should proc and also trigger my skills attached to the lvl 18 CDWT. I am scratching my head right now not knowing this lol. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated :)

Another thing, my passive tree is not that much different from Tomay's tree however I feel I am lacking a HUGE chunk of life compared with him. He had mentioned in previous post that hes sitting 7.6k life with no armor. I am currently sitting on 7.2k WITH a 40% Belly of the Beast... Not sure how I can achieve 8.6k like he could with a Belly of the beast.

Anyways, here's my passive tree if someone could help:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQSzDc0UIBRxFukaOBzOHNwfGCGQIbAi4iQ3Jy8qOCpNK1AulDLRNPc1kjpYOuE8BTwtPfw_J0VHRZ1H4krIS1dN41BHUUxR-1NSVcZWSFhjWfNfP1-wX9BmVGebaGVuqm-ecYVyD3Kpdqx4DX1bggeCm4Nfg8yD24TFhXuMz48aj0aQVZRvl4WYV5o7muCboZu1n9-iAKQ5plenCKxHrJisqq4-r6exQrXytz6_CMAawGbA48M6xPbGrsbYykrNFs9-2CTYvdl85FHqEOoY6-7sOO8O73zwH_Fs8bPyRfMR8932SPcy99f4X_jr_gr-VP6P

Cheers!
"
TimeDilation wrote:
I've done Uber lab, easily. No Kaom's necessary

Would you be willing to share your gear so I can see your setup and such? You're characters are on private lol
"
tomay wrote:

Ah, but this is first and foremost an AFK build, the aim being to kill bosses with no or as little user interaction as possible. Sure, it may be possible to kill Uber Izaro with Tabula Rasa... if you don't mind running for dear life and popping flasks like there's no tomorrow. None of this is required with Kaom's Heart. If one intends to use this build for Uber Izaro farming then Kaom's Heart is a great investment.

"Running" the lab itself is no big deal indeed with some extra health pots and Leap Slam.

How are you able to afk uber lab? Without ratcage? With flask usage+ occasional dodges I get one shotted on the second phase? I'm sitting just under 7k HP I believe.
I'm talking about killing Uber Izaro ... and this is most comfortably done "semi-AFK" with Kaom's Heart (as has been demonstrated in the video). He cannot kill you no matter what he's throwing at you. All you need to do in the final fight is moving away from the traps when he's knocking you around.
"
tomay wrote:
I'm talking about killing Uber Izaro ... and this is most comfortably done "semi-AFK" with Kaom's Heart (as has been demonstrated in the video). He cannot kill you no matter what he's throwing at you. All you need to do in the final fight is moving away from the traps when he's knocking you around.

So it's not doable until I can get ahold of Kaom's heart? As I seem to do good and randomly at full health I just get one shotted lol

Same with Atzira, the second boss has one shotted me a few times but that may be from me not dodging a specific attack.

I have the keys for the pale court but don't want to waste them if I am going to get one shotted there
Also if I wanted to use a shield for boss fights or what not, what is a good unique shield? Or is there a decent rare shield to look for?
"
Undermonk wrote:
So it's not doable until I can get ahold of Kaom's heart?

This is not what I said...

Kaom's Heart just makes matters a lot easier, i.e. we don't care for fight mechanics or his damage. Otherwise you'd be well advised to bring physical damage mitigation flasks to the fight and make sure to keep up the Fortify buff.

In the video CrispieD is doing Uber Izaro full AFK with Kaom's Heart (8149 HP). In my case I get 9.9k HP with Kaom's Heart, I just walk up to him, say Hello, and wait for him to die... let him do all the work. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Jan 12, 2017, 12:54:45 PM
"
Undermonk wrote:
Also if I wanted to use a shield for boss fights or what not, what is a good unique shield? Or is there a decent rare shield to look for?

Try Lioneye's Remorse... 1500 amour rating, 100 Life and 30% block chance. Pretty much as good as it gets on the cheap.

If you're looking for more HP and damage, get a Fossilised Spirit Shield with high spell damage and lots of life.

You will have to use Leap Slam or Shield Charge to gain Fortify.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 12, 2017, 1:20:50 PM
"
amaze1015 wrote:
Question Sir?

What would be the Gems for the Rat Cage?

Sorry this is my first time doing this build

Thank You

Sir Can you please help me with this?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info