[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Tomgathericon wrote:
Hey :)

Im New to PoE and found this. Is this build possible for the first character, or would it be too expensive?

Eye at beginning of league is around 1.2 ex ;)
ATM its all cheapo - only hysteria is not so cheap - but u need only 1 for scepeter - i'd say 30-40 chaos.

Last edited by lapilesos on Jan 11, 2017, 9:23:56 AM
Right now the most expensive part is the two Essences of Hysteria (28 Chaos each), the rest is rather cheap now in Breach:

5-link Belly of the Beast = 23c (or Tabula Rasa for starters = 9c)

Eye of Innocemce = 7c

Razor of the Senventh Sun = 1c

2 x Mokou's Embrace = 1 Alch each

Not impossible to save the currency required by the time you reach level 68.
Thanks, ill give it a try then :)
Is this build still viable?

Could it do uber lab? Atziri?

I'm thinking to begin a new build, but i have only 3 exalt to spend. I tried a summoner, a blade vortex and a warchief and none of them worked. I can't do high tier maps with them (like tier 13, 14 or 15). I can't even do uber lab with them.
Thanks for the build, I followed it accurately and it works very well. I love it...

For lack of currency I left my helmet with CWDT (20%) + Blade Vortex + Firestorm + Add fire Dmg

What do you think? Baal lightning or shock nova more needed?
"
TiagoRox wrote:
Is this build still viable?

Absolutely

"
TiagoRox wrote:
Could it do uber lab? Atziri?

Uber Izaro is a pushover with Kaom's Heart... a semi-AFK job really, all you have to is move away from the traps when he knocks you around.

Have not tried Uber Atziri.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 11, 2017, 11:07:08 AM
"
FatalBlondeux wrote:
For lack of currency I left my helmet with CWDT (20%) + Blade Vortex + Firestorm + Add fire Dmg

AFD not required in the helmet, use Chance to Ignite if you don't have a Hysteria helmet yet.
I have the Hysteria Helmet & i use AFD to power up Firestorm because not enouth chrom (for the moment) to make 2 blues sockets... maybe it's useless
How are you doign uber lab without life potions? Traps are freakin deadly there
"
kileras12 wrote:
How are you doign uber lab without life potions? Traps are freakin deadly there

in inventory for healing, kaoms heart and removing all my damage(scepter and rings) = not killing any creeps, pulling them trough the dungeon for perma heals
Last edited by Sourc3sys on Jan 11, 2017, 3:29:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info