[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
Pwnmanship wrote:
"
tomay wrote:
Not all is bad about Avatar though...

If you want to make use of the Emberwake goodie that stacks Burning Damage from ignites cumulatively then Avatar contributes quite nicely. For this, however, I recommend Fire Pen or Iron Will in the sceptre (rather than Elemental Focus) so Fire Burst can ignite as well.

I'm running the Fire Pen gem in the sceptre (you can see that in my profile) that would be also oke for now right?

3-B is better since you have a choice in between of Concentrated and Increased Area
I'm completed all your skill tree, get all gear pieces with enchants, jewels...but what about The Minotaur? I get literally 1 shotted. I'm currently in breach league. What's wrong with him?
"
HantuKumKum wrote:
I'm completed all your skill tree, get all gear pieces with enchants, jewels...but what about The Minotaur? I get literally 1 shotted. I'm currently in breach league. What's wrong with him?

How much HP do you have? Are you keeping fortify up? Are you using enfeeble? Im personally at 7400hp, and while his mean mole-attack one-shotted me, I managed to survive a few hits even when i forgot to keep fortify & enfeeble on him.
"
How much HP do you have? Are you keeping fortify up? Are you using enfeeble? Im personally at 7400hp, and while his mean mole-attack one-shotted me, I managed to survive a few hits even when i forgot to keep fortify & enfeeble on him.

Thanks for the reply! :D

HP: 6700
Fortify: UP
Enfeblee: none. The guide dont mention it so I havent used it yet.

So it's all about Hp?
I saw in video he uses different gem setups (like Blood Rage) in different situations...but the guide dont tell me that :P

I'll get more Hp then I'll try it again...but I'm not sure 450hp will make the difference :9 We'll see ^_^
"
HantuKumKum wrote:
"

Thanks for the reply! :D

HP: 6700
Fortify: UP
Enfeblee: none. The guide dont mention it so I havent used it yet.

So it's all about Hp?
I saw in video he uses different gem setups (like Blood Rage) in different situations...but the guide dont tell me that :P

I'll get more Hp then I'll try it again...but I'm not sure 450hp will make the difference :9 We'll see ^_^

Opting for more HP is always good. Since i got a 5L I use higher lvl flammability on self-cast normally, but for heavy hitters I cast enfeeble instead, which I think helps a lot with survivability. The kill speed is really really slow for minotaur, but doable (i seem to die 2-3 times per try atm, due to that damn mole-attack). I barely see my HP go down because it pops right back up, but from what I see it seems like I should have about 1k left when I get hit hard from him. Oh, also make sure to use the flask that gives 20% dmg reduction (maybe two to keep it up constantly), maybe using a +3000 armour flask can be beneficial as well?
"
Pwnmanship wrote:
I'm running the Fire Pen gem in the sceptre (you can see that in my profile) that would be also oke for now right?

Know your map bosses...

Quite a few have 45% Fire resistance, here Fire Pen is better... for non-resistent bosses and clearing mobs you can use Iron Will.
"
lapilesos wrote:
3-B is better since you have a choice in between of Concentrated and Increased Area

Huh? They're both blue so I can choose between AoE and Conc anytime I want... at bosses I don't care for AoE radius so this is where Conc Effect goes. The red socket replaces Elemental Focus which prevents Fire Burn from igniting enemies (the only ignite that actually deals meaningful Burning Damage). And with the red socket I also have the choice between Fire Pen and Iron Will.
"
HantuKumKum wrote:

In the video CrispieD is using The Rat Cage and Vaal Molten Shell to kill the Minotaur. Although it is doable with Fire Burst it can be a rather tedious affair, like all of the Guardians. ;)

Sometimes CrispieD is using Blood Rage and Vaal Haste for even faster clear speed but this is entirely optional. What is not optional is Fortify... Razor in main hand with WB + FA + Fortify should go without saying. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Jan 10, 2017, 12:28:39 PM
"
tomay wrote:
"
HantuKumKum wrote:

In the video CrispieD is using The Rat Cage and Vaal Molten Shell to kill the Minotaur. Although it is doable with Fire Burst it can be a rather tedious affair, like all of the Guardians. ;)

Sometimes CrispieD is using Blood Rage and Vaal Haste for even faster clear speed but this is entirely optional. What is not optional is Fortify... Razor in main hand with WB + FA + Fortify should go without saying. ;)

You can also use leap slam, if you want. The sceptre qualifies us to use that, much as the razor qualifies us for WB. Leap slam has the advantage of being able to jump over ledges and through cage doors.
"
tomay wrote:
"
lapilesos wrote:

Huh? They're both blue so I can choose between AoE and Conc anytime I want... at bosses I don't care for AoE radius so this is where Conc Effect goes. The red socket replaces Elemental Focus which prevents Fire Burn from igniting enemies (the only ignite that actually deals meaningful Burning Damage). And with the red socket I also have the choice between Fire Pen and Iron Will.

Elemental focus is "more". Penetration is technically also "more" but with some twists.
Burning from ignites - well may be this is useful for bosses like guardians. Didn't tested this.

Killed Minotaur with Rat Cage and 4 portals. With mild mods and very slowly.

Next time i'll check penetration performance. Thank you for advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info